Bennie And Cruiserccl LIVE From The Mariner's Inaugural Cruise!

Cruiserccl

Hey guys just got done with the Ice Show (Ice Under The Big Top) off to Chops then the show then meeting up with some friends then Win a cruise bingo then Caribbean Night on the pool deck! :D

Chris, don't forget to get some rest in among all those activities. Nothing worse than going back to school next week all worn out. :D

Chris............I hope you like the picture sent to you by Rancher Dave.........because I sent it to him!!

That's Bennie..........in the hands of the the CEO.....and you could not get Bennie in the hands...........much higher...........unless you had full access to the Vatican.

Enjoy your cruise..............and we look forward to hearing all about it on your return.

I have no idea what cabin you are in........I think someone said the 7th deck......and you have a balcony..........but sounds like a great cabin!!

Rick

Chris............I hope you like the picture sent to you by Rancher Dave.........because I sent it to him!!

That's Bennie..........in the hands of the the CEO.....and you could not get Bennie in the hands...........much higher...........unless you had full access to the Vatican.

Rick

So far the pic is only posted here so Chris et al could see it. I figured a 2meg file was a bit much to email to Chris while at sea.

Chris will get a whole CD of pics with proper credit given so he can post on his web site. I think Rick may have some others to contribute as well. There are ones from some of the other CC folks who were at the MM.

I did almost get a pic with R Fain and Bennie but since he and Adam G were chatting I decided to just go to breakfast instead of bug him. I am pretty sure both knew of Bennie before last week. I do wonder if they have seen the picture as of today posted here.

Have a fun 2nd half of the cruise.

I was holding my camera and beer, so Adam just went ahead and held Bennie. No force used.

And........Chris........I can attest to this!! As I approached Mr. Goldstein and Mr. Brooks................they were engaged in a conversation.....that I sort of butted into..........and there was Mr. Goldstein holding Bennie.

So, I was curious as to how he obtained Bennie. It was not until much later that I found out that you entrusted Rancher Dave with Bennie........that the good cattleman that he is.........asked that the President of RCCL............have the chance to hold Bennie.

Hope that you are enjoying your cruise!!

Rick

I didnt win the cruise! :o Just got back on the ship about 1.5 hours ago. The Mariner arrived safely today for its first time in PV. She was joined by the Ryndam. This is my second time to PV. We got off the ship around 9:30 and rented a car and drove around for a little bit. We then went zip lining for about 2 hours and then it was off to lunch. After lunch we went shopping downtown and then it was back to the ship. I have taken some GREAT pictures and i will try and post them soon. The weather the last 3 days has been GREAT! Way better than back in Wisconsin. Well were about to leave so i will post more later.

One more thing before i go. This cruise is GREAT. Maybe even the best yet! Cut backs are not noticable and hasn't really affected me! :D Quest tonight!

Hey, hey hey!! You are too young for Quest! :D Behave yourself! Have a great time Chris :D. Hmm lets see behave or have a good time, well ok, have a super great time!

Annieeee

As a fellow Wisconsinite - your right, not missing anything here!! Except maybe the ice storm we had yesterday. Can you bring some of the wonderful warm Mexico weather back with you?

I love the reports, this is the next cruise we would like to book. So, its nice to get a first hand view:) Have a great rest of your cruise, look forward to seeing pictures.

chris.....are you saying that you came out $11.00 ahead...........or from the $20.00 put in..........you got $11.00.

You are not too clear on that.

Tomorrow is a cruise day.........and I hope that some of the questions that have been put forth............will be answered.

Rick

chris.....are you saying that you came out $11.00 ahead...........or from the $20.00 put in..........you got $11.00.

You are not too clear on that.

Tomorrow is a cruise day.........and I hope that some of the questions that have been put forth............will be answered.

Rick

My guess is 45pct loss on investment. Almost like playing the market for a few months just much faster. Oh well as long as it was fun. Sorry can't add a grin w/blackberry or at least I didn't figure out how.

Archived