What's your must eat

stipmom

I noticed that several of the chilled soups have an alcoholic component. Is it possible to order "virgin" soups? My kids are addicted to the chilled soups on RCL, (they figured out it's basically the same as getting two desserts in a meal!) but I'm not ready to order rum for my 7 year old:)

I noticed that several of the chilled soups have an alcoholic component. Is it possible to order "virgin" soups? My kids are addicted to the chilled soups on RCL, (they figured out it's basically the same as getting two desserts in a meal!) but I'm not ready to order rum for my 7 year old:)

My teen daughter loves the chilled soups (those were hers that I posted photos of) and they are definitely not alcoholic. They taste almost like smoothies...it's really just a name (and drink glass, lol). The only dish she had that was very alcoholic tasting was the Christmas pudding, and she was not a fan. Don't worry about it, your 7yo will be fine :)

My teen daughter loves the chilled soups (those were hers that I posted photos of) and they are definitely not alcoholic. They taste almost like smoothies...it's really just a name (and drink glass, lol). The only dish she had that was very alcoholic tasting was the Christmas pudding, and she was not a fan. Don't worry about it, your 7yo will be fine :)

Thanks - my son will be thrilled that he gets his chilled soups on Princess as well. And maybe Mommy will order hers with a side of rum! :D

Fettucini Alfredo, every night!

order as any appettizer every night--ask for a small portion--but, of course--I get the large portion--which is what I realy want---one in a while it's a little too dry--not to worry--there's tomorrow

Nancu:D

Archived