End-year price drops ...

pms4104

Just got a $500/person price drop on our mid-November 14-night Carib on the Maasdam! The new price is some $450 less than we paid for the same category this past December for a 14-night on the Statendam. As a bonus, our T/A threw in an OBC of an extra $50/person.

I also checked prices on some December sailings we'd been looking at before we settled on November, and they've dropped significantly as well. These new prices were not promos requiring a code ... just plain ole vanilla lower prices.

So ... keep checking your fares!

Congratulations! We can't book that far in advance. The last several cruises we've been on have all been booked after the final payment dates. But I frequently look at prices and try to keep my eye out for deals. It's looking hopeful that we'll be able to sail again this coming December.

I see my cruise has gone down 50.00 per person as well. I use a TA. Can I just call her and get the price lowered or would the TA have to do a cancel and rebook us?

Thanks!

I contacted my T/A and indicated that HAL had dropped their prices, and that her company website now reflected even lower prices ... and requested a price adjustment. This did not involve a cancel and rebook, as the new pricing was not any special promo offered for new bookings only.

Just got a $500/person price drop on our mid-November 14-night Carib on the Maasdam! The new price is some $450 less than we paid for the same category this past December for a 14-night on the Statendam. As a bonus, our T/A threw in an OBC of an extra $50/person.

I also checked prices on some December sailings we'd been looking at before we settled on November, and they've dropped significantly as well. These new prices were not promos requiring a code ... just plain ole vanilla lower prices.

So ... keep checking your fares!

I checked my July cruise a week ago and it had dropped almost $1000 a person for our outside cabin so contacted them and they reduced it to the new rate without any problem at all. So agree with everyone else that it's worth checking on!

Archived