Royal Caribbean share price soars 21%

tocanada

Royal got a nice investment analysis and the market was up in general today --- about 3+%. Bernacke said the recession may end this year and the recovery start in 2010.

Which makes one wonder why we have to rush to spend $780 Billion we don't have to end a recession that may bottom out by itself this year. Sounds like the left hand isn't talking to the right hand. Of course since the $780 Billion never actually had anything to do with economic stimulus its easy to understand.

Royal got a nice investment analysis and the market was up in general today --- about 3+%. Bernacke said the recession may end this year and the recovery start in 2010.

Which makes one wonder why we have to rush to spend $780 Billion we don't have to end a recession that may bottom out by itself this year. Sounds like the left hand isn't talking to the right hand. Of course since the $780 Billion never actually had anything to do with economic stimulus its easy to understand.

It is more like 10 trillion in injections and federal guaranties since October!

The unspoken taboo elephant in the room is the 1000 trillion! derivatives blackhole (can you say AIG...Citibank). Folks I hate to spoil your day but the party is OVER and the equities market is a fixed hoax and it will fall another 40% sooner rather than later. The only place to be is in physical gold and silver (even though it too is highly manipulated)... Hyper inflation is what is ahead for us by years end...so book your cruises NOW because in 2010 and 2011 a balcony cabin will be 3 grand!....

Forget about equities.. all the big players got out and into tangibles and off shore months and months ago... those who think it is coming back are delusional. please dont flame me.

The unspoken taboo elephant in the room is the 1000 trillion! derivatives blackhole (can you say AIG...Citibank). Folks I hate to spoil your day but the party is OVER and the equities market is a fixed hoax and it will fall another 40% sooner rather than later. The only place to be is in physical gold and silver (even though it too is highly manipulated)... Hyper inflation is what is ahead for us by years end...so book your cruises NOW because in 2010 and 2011 a balcony cabin will be 3 grand!....

Forget about equities.. all the big players got out and into tangibles and off shore months and months ago... those who think it is coming back are delusional. please dont flame me.

Royal will go bankrupt before they charge outrageous prices because most folks can't afford to take a cruise during inflation. jmo And while I am putting in my .02, if you have Royal stock you might as well keep it, but if you don't have any, ask yourself why are people trying to make it seem a good deal to purchase Royal stock? Oh, maybe so people will buy so they can sell theirs.:rolleyes:

They got an analyst upgrade today which appears to have sparked the spike upwards. Hopefully it can hold it's recent gain.
Credit Suisse did the upgrade that sparked the stock going up 1.20 or over 21%. Also hope it can hold its gains. I get worried when the stock gets near 5. The market has beaten it down like many other stocks.

Royal will go bankrupt before they charge outrageous prices because most folks can't afford to take a cruise during inflation. jmo And while I am putting in my .02, if you have Royal stock you might as well keep it, but if you don't have any, ask yourself why are people trying to make it seem a good deal to purchase Royal stock? Oh, maybe so people will buy so they can sell theirs.:rolleyes:

I would hate to see them go bankrupt...whats happening to our country really makes me sad.

I had so much fun on my first RC cruise with my family on the Indy. Blew me away. I am angry that greedy criminals are in charge and destroying our once great country so they can bring in a new world order run by foreign banks who want to destroy our economy and our constitution and blame it on the little guy who thought his home was always gonna go up in value.

Yes, I know it is still under $7 and I bought it at a much higher price but we need something to celebrate.

andrew

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the good news. Hopefully it will get better again. Gil is about ready to throw in the towel for cruising, but I don't know if I can not ever cruise again.

Jan

Not a flame, but you shouldn't go near any ships... you sound like a jumper...

When I saw this thread today, my heart sank because I plan on buying RCI stock and was waiting for it to go maybe a few cents under $6. The market was up 200 points today so I imagine many companies saw a rise. I can't imagine RCI's stock NOT going up once the Oasis comes out. That's the only reason why I'm looking at their stock.

Not a flame, but you shouldn't go near any ships... you sound like a jumper...

Nope not a jumper. Just the facts, from AP, Bloomberg,Jim Rogers, etc.

main stream sources. The derivatives risk is closer to one and a half quadrillion! These debts can never be paid back. All we can do is print more money and history shows what the end result is. Our system is reaching its end....more debt, credit and a new bubble will not do it....sorry...but thanks for not flaming... check back a year from now and you will see Im not a jumper....I love to cruise and have no plans to jump. Oh and by the way ALL investments lost over the last year....real estate, stocks,bonds, hedge funds, commondities etc,....except gold...up 7% year on year. A jumper? No.

How much did you see your investments slide?

happy cruising....

When I saw this thread today, my heart sank because I plan on buying RCI stock and was waiting for it to go maybe a few cents under $6. The market was up 200 points today so I imagine many companies saw a rise. I can't imagine RCI's stock NOT going up once the Oasis comes out. That's the only reason why I'm looking at their stock.

It was under $6 for a little yesterday or late last week.

Archived