Time for SuperShuttle Reservation

rettopcop

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered in the past and I apologize for asking again. We'll be sailing on the Sapphire in a week and would like to reserve a SuperShuttle to return to LAX after debarkation. What would be a good time to set for the reservation. Thanks in advance for your assistance and thanks for all the fantastic information we've gained reading these boards. We've sailed several times before, but this is our first Princess cruise and you've all really helped prepare us.

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered in the past and I apologize for asking again. We'll be sailing on the Sapphire in a week and would like to reserve a SuperShuttle to return to LAX after debarkation. What would be a good time to set for the reservation. Thanks in advance for your assistance and thanks for all the fantastic information we've gained reading these boards. We've sailed several times before, but this is our first Princess cruise and you've all really helped prepare us.

When I did mine for LAX I set it for about 45 minutes after arrival.

There were always some waiting outside baggage claim.

$17 PP reg, there is a code for $3 off floating around somewhere.

Great deal!! :)

We are on the same cruise next week and I have already made our SuperShuttle reservations - we set the pickup on the return for 9 AM. I read some cruise critic threads that said Princess starts letting people off the ship around 9.

Hope to see you.

Shirleen

No need for a reservation at all. There will be a coordinator at the curb and he/she will have you a shuttle within 2 mins of you walking up.

We did reserve an exclusive van when arriving at LAX and it was also unnecessary. We could have just told the person on the curb that we wanted a van all to ourselves and it would have been the same.

Have a great cruise!

Mike:)

No need for a reservation. When you disembark there will be a typical taxi line and a separate shuttle pick-up area. There will be plenty of shuttles going to all of the area airports. There will be a shuttle coordinator located in the pick-up area. Just tell them how many passengers and which airport you are headed to. They will get you on the right van and headed to the airport. It is very convienient and very easy.

The first time we did this we had reservations. Now we just walk up--both at the airport and at the cruise ship terminal.

We're also sailing on the 7th and set our reservations prior and got a discount. Great deal since taxi was quite a bit more. They said as those prior at the peir on debarkation easy to just go to the shuttle person.

Now if we could jest be on vacation it would be sweet. This time next week all the giggles will be with us.:D

It's best to make the reservation ahead of time as you can get a discount. Also, if you have someone who is handicapped they will need to know that so a special van will be there. We made our reservation for 9:15. We got to the pickup point and they already had our name. All we had to do was have some money to tip the driver at the end. I would highly recommend a reservation over not having one as you get first dibs on the van. Those without a reservation had to wait for the next one if it was full.

Hi,

Supershuttle (Look for the men in the blue shirts) costs USD$17 pp from LAX to the pier at San Pedro. Once at San Pedro you have to get your luggage off the van and drag it (while trying to get a porter) through the terminal area.

For USD$8 more pp, you can tag your bags with the Princess tags c/w cabin number and next time you'll see them will be in your cabin, usually before sailaway.

We didn't even reserve the Princess shuttle. We just had our luggage placed underneath on the bus, signed the Princess acquittance roll charging the USD$25 pp to our shipboard acct, and off we went. All in all, a much easier and less strenuous start to an excellent vacation.

Ciao for now!!!

Hi,

Supershuttle (Look for the men in the blue shirts) costs USD$17 pp from LAX to the pier at San Pedro. Once at San Pedro you have to get your luggage off the van and drag it (while trying to get a porter) through the terminal area.

For USD$8 more pp, you can tag your bags with the Princess tags c/w cabin number and next time you'll see them will be in your cabin, usually before sailaway.

We didn't even reserve the Princess shuttle. We just had our luggage placed underneath on the bus, signed the Princess acquittance roll charging the USD$25 pp to our shipboard acct, and off we went. All in all, a much easier and less strenuous start to an excellent vacation.

The OP was asking about using SuperShuttle from pier to LAX, not from LAX to pier.

Archived