Where is LA Cindy D?

39august

Is Cindy Dingle (I think is her name) still the LA on Freedom or has she moved to a newer ship? I am hoping to see her on the Liberty in the fall. She is the friendliest and most knowledgable LA I have ever dealt with.

I agree but I don't know if she's on Liberty.. however, I was the one to tell her that Sovereign was leaving the fleet!

She was on the Freedom back in November. :) I like Cindy a lot. Very friendly and was very good at taking care of the bookings. Better than most that I have come across on board.

Yes, I agree with all of you. Cindy (Dangel) is the nicest, most friendly person I came across fleetwide. We had the pleasure of sailing with her on Navigator in 05 and then Freedom in 07. Last time I talked to her, she was still on the Freedom, but that was a few months ago. I keep in contact with her. Wolfcathorse, you are right though. I always email her and months ago I asked her if she knew any secrets about Oasis, and she knew nothing. In fact, she said they release to public before they tell them. So I try to keep her up to date with some of those haha.

Archived