Time to disembark on 3am docking??

Twinkd

Hi there - My husband and I are booked on Radiance of the Seas OW Vancouver to Seward and arrive at 3am. What time will we be off the ship and will we have enough time to get off the ship and then do the 8am Kenai Fjords boat trip??:p

Disembarkment will start around 6am. IF you get yourself going, and organized, you will have no problem making the boat tour. Verify if the operator will shuttle you from the ship. In the past, they did and what time? Have their phone number handy.

Hi there - My husband and I are booked on Radiance of the Seas OW Vancouver to Seward and arrive at 3am. What time will we be off the ship and will we have enough time to get off the ship and then do the 8am Kenai Fjords boat trip??:p

We made the 8:00 Kenai Fjords trip last year. We signed up for self-disembarking since the cruiseline said they could not guarentee our luggage to be out before 9:30 a.m. Kenai Fjords did have a shuttle last year, but you do need to check if they still have one. YOu were supposed to call them when you were ready for pick up. Unfortunately their phones were down that day. We ended up taking a taxi from the cruise dock and were at their dock in a few minutes. All worked well in the end!!!

Archived