how to book princess excursions 6 days before sailing

cdnliving

New princess cruiser here....I went to book a few tours that we have been contemplating, and to my surprise, I could no longer access our cruise personalizer, as I guess we are too few days out. Is there anyway to book princess excursions in the next 6 days or do we have to wait till we board the ship? Thanks......

New princess cruiser here....I went to book a few tours that we have been contemplating, and to my surprise, I could no longer access our cruise personalizer, as I guess we are too few days out. Is there anyway to book princess excursions in the next 6 days or do we have to wait till we board the ship? Thanks......

Since you cannot access your personalizer you have to do it on the ship. Just make sure you go soon after you board as the the excursions may be booked and then you can pick another one. Hopefully you will get what you want.

Marilyn

Unfortunately, you left it too late and will have to do it onboard. There are forms at the Shore Excursion Desk that you can fill out and drop in the box in front of the Desk so it doesn't have to be open for you to book a tour. There will also be a list of which tours are still available because some sell out before sailing. :(

Unfortunately, you left it too late and will have to do it onboard. There are forms at the Shore Excursion Desk that you can fill out and drop in the box in front of the Desk so it doesn't have to be open for you to book a tour. There will also be a list of which tours are still available because some sell out before sailing. :(

And if what you want is sold out, ask to be placed on a wait list in case space becomes available as it often does. Just add this request on the form.

For the next time, you might keep in mind that on the Princess web site you can reserve as many tours as you want, there is no charge until you actually take the tour. As the time of your cruise gets closer and you make a firm decision as to what tours you want, you can then cancel the tour through the web site. This has to be done, as you have found, at least 5-6 days prior to your sailing. If you don't get them canceled in time, when you get on the ship the tickets will be in your room, take the tickets you don't want and drop them in the box on the tour desk. They will be canceled and you will not be charged for them. You generally have to cancel at least 24 hours before the tour. Check the Patter each day for info on the latest the tour can be canceled.

The tour desk has certain hours they are open, so when you get on board check those hours. There is usually a board up with the listing of tours available and they will be marked as to whether they are full or waitlisted. If they are not marked as such, then they are open. There are forms at the desk that you can fill out for the tours you want and drop it in a deposit box, or you can stand in line and talk to the staff about what is available. Check the hours of the desk when you board as you probably will come on board in the atrium where the tour desk is located.

Archived