Cruise Travel magazine subscription

Tigrou

Has anyone else in the UK subscribed to Cruise Travel magazine?

I subscribed in July 2008 and so far have only received one issue (November/December 2008). As March/April 2009 is available, I'm now 2 issues adrift.

When I subscribed it did say that it could take 6-12 weeks for the first issue to be delivered, and in fact I think it took a little longer than that. But I thought after that initial delay they would arrive soon after being published. I can't remember exactly when I received it but it was definitely before Christmas so is at least 11 weeks ago. I certainly didn't realise it was going to take that length of time to receive each issue!

I just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem.

I'm not in the UK but want you to know that I received my most recent copy (in the Boston, Massachusetts area) last week.

I'm debating whether to renew my subscription as there seems to be less and less to read in it each edition. Used to be much more pleasurable reading IMO ....either that or it's gotten too repetitive and I'm bored with it.

I'm not in the UK but want you to know that I received my most recent copy (in the Boston, Massachusetts area) last week.

I'm debating whether to renew my subscription as there seems to be less and less to read in it each edition. Used to be much more pleasurable reading IMO ....either that or it's gotten too repetitive and I'm bored with it.

Thank you.

I have to admit that I was less than impressed with the one issue I have received and certainly won't renew my subscription, but I would like to receive the issues I've paid for!

they might have problems with aids

Sorry, I don't understand.

• 11 months later...

Archived