Can you write somithing in on the Morning Breakfast Menu?

martyz

Has anyone ever wrote in something on the Early Morning Breakfast? Can you order anything special?

No. The menu is the menu. For anything else, head for the dining room or the Lido deck.

I always wrote in 'fresh strawberries' and they always came with my order.

Thanks, that's what i was looking for. I like berries in the morning on my cereal, and it's been a while since i have been on carnival. I usually write "Mixed Berries" on the card that you hang on the door, and was just wondering, suppose if you wrote something like Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat, Eggs Benedick, think you would get it?????????

Anyone ever do it?????

If you order special things not on the menu and they serve them to you (I vehemently hope they do not), please realize that you are most likely responsible for dozens of other people getting THEIR food late.

You can try and write in oatmeal - but it won't arrive. On Princess you were able to 'add' on things - and every morning I wrote in 'oatmeal and brown sugar' and it arrived! Tried it on Carnival and was not able to do this.

I'm sure however getting strawberries should not be that difficult!

If you order special things not on the menu and they serve them to you (I vehemently hope they do not), please realize that you are most likely responsible for dozens of other people getting THEIR food late.

is impecable, and It's never been held up by my request..in CCL's 19, or all my other cruzes..FYI..vehemently..WOW..now there's an attitude for breakfast!

You can try and write in oatmeal - but it won't arrive. On Princess you were able to 'add' on things - and every morning I wrote in 'oatmeal and brown sugar' and it arrived! Tried it on Carnival and was not able to do this.

brown sugar and cinnamon in small side dishes with my oatmeal..yummmm-o Please and a hearty thank you have always gone a long way for me

brown sugar and cinnamon in small side dishes with my oatmeal..yummmm-o Please and a hearty thank you have always gone a long way for me

Are you saying that you have written in oatmeal & brown sugar and cinnamon and got them delivered to you in the cabin? If so, that's great!

So your saying if you CALL room service in the morning, you can't order anything other than what is on your cabin menu? Hate to hear that as on RCI my DH was always able to order hotcakes in the morning even though it was not on the cabin menu.

So your saying if you CALL room service in the morning, you can't order anything other than what is on your cabin menu? Hate to hear that as on RCI my DH was always able to order hotcakes in the morning even though it was not on the cabin menu.

Carnival's room service menu has never been extensive. Its only breakfast [limited] and sandwiches, good ones, but no hot meals. But they don't charge for room service after midnight like RCL now does.:rolleyes:

Dan

You could write a novel on the breakfast card, but they aren't going to print it for you. My guess is Carnival has a limited room service for a reason they think is good.

Dan

Oh Dan...your humour continues to amaze me....even if I was in the "dinning" room!!;)

Oh Froufie...what a buzzkill man(woman):(

Carnival's room service menu has never been extensive. Its only breakfast [limited] and sandwiches, good ones, but no hot meals. But they don't charge for room service after midnight like RCL now does.:rolleyes:

Dan

I guess DH will just have to walk down to buffet and get them. We are asleep after midnight so never order room service then. He does love Carnival 24 hour ice cream machines that RCI doesn't have so don't think he will be too unhappy to do that. He will choose ice cream any day over hotcakes:)

I guess DH will just have to walk down to buffet and get them. We are asleep after midnight so never order room service then. He does love Carnival 24 hour ice cream machines that RCI doesn't have so don't think he will be too unhappy to do that. He will choose ice cream any day over hotcakes:)

Don't forget melting chocolate cake and their BLTs...UMMM:p

Archived