Can you write somithing in on the Morning Breakfast Menu?

martyz

If you order special things not on the menu and they serve them to you (I vehemently hope they do not), please realize that you are most likely responsible for dozens of other people getting THEIR food late.

We order eggs benedict and waffles and write "Platinum Cruisers" on the form and never had a problem getting them delivered by room service.

Has anyone ever wrote in something on the Early Morning Breakfast? Can you order anything special?

Write down anything you want! You never know.

I always request steak and eggs, biscuits and a bloody mary every day. So far still waiting.

Cazn you get the chocolate melting cake from room service?:D I've heard the BLTs are very good? Where could I go to get a copy of a Carnival Triumph room service menu?:p

No chocolate melting cake from room service.

Here is a copy of room service menu......same on all ships:

Continental Breakfast:

Citrus Segments, Fresh Melon, Banana, Smoked Salmon

Cereals

Raisin Bran, Cruncheroos, Rice Crispies, All Bran, Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Cocoa Crispies, Mini-Wheats, Low Fat Granola, Special K

Breakfast Breads

Danish, Toast White, Toast Wheat, Muffin, Croissant, Bagel

Yogurt

Strawberry, Raspberry, Plain, Peach

Hot and Cold Beverages

Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Tomato Juice, Apple Juice

Freshly Brewed Coffee, Freshly Brewed Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea Regular, Hot Tea Decaffeinated

Milk, Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk

Condiments

Half & Half, Lemon, Margarine, Butter, Cream Cheese, Honey, Grape Jelly, Diet Jelly, Orange Marmalade, Strawberry Jelly, Guava Jelly

SANDWICHES

Roast Turkey

Ham and Cheese

Grilled American Cheese

Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato

Peanut Butter and Jelly

The above Sandwiches are available on White, Wheat or Rye breads.

Medium Rare Roasted New York Strip Loin and Brie Cheese

Grilled Fresh Mozzarella and Portobello Mushrooms

Grilled Reuben with Corned Beef

Chicken Fajita, Guacamole and Crisp Greens

Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich

Hot Pastrami Sandwich

Creamy Tuna Salad

All Sandwiches are served with Potato Salad or Coleslaw, Potato Chips or Prezels

Misc:

Mixed Greens Garnished with Tomato, Cucumber, Radish and Red Onions

Caesar Salad ... Also available with Grilled Chicken Breast or Broiled Salmon Filet

Assorted Vegetable sticks

Desserts:

New York Cheesecake

Creme Caramel

Chocolate Cake

Fresh Fruit Salad

Strawberry or plain Yogurt

No chocolate melting cake from room service.

Here is a copy of room service menu......same on all ships:

Continental Breakfast:

Citrus Segments, Fresh Melon, Banana, Smoked Salmon

Cereals

Raisin Bran, Cruncheroos, Rice Crispies, All Bran, Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Cocoa Crispies, Mini-Wheats, Low Fat Granola, Special K

Breakfast Breads

Danish, Toast White, Toast Wheat, Muffin, Croissant, Bagel

Yogurt

Strawberry, Raspberry, Plain, Peach

Hot and Cold Beverages

Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Tomato Juice, Apple Juice

Freshly Brewed Coffee, Freshly Brewed Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea Regular, Hot Tea Decaffeinated

Milk, Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk

Condiments

Half & Half, Lemon, Margarine, Butter, Cream Cheese, Honey, Grape Jelly, Diet Jelly, Orange Marmalade, Strawberry Jelly, Guava Jelly

SANDWICHES

Roast Turkey

Ham and Cheese

Grilled American Cheese

Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato

Peanut Butter and Jelly

The above Sandwiches are available on White, Wheat or Rye breads.

Medium Rare Roasted New York Strip Loin and Brie Cheese

Grilled Fresh Mozzarella and Portobello Mushrooms

Grilled Reuben with Corned Beef

Chicken Fajita, Guacamole and Crisp Greens

Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich

Hot Pastrami Sandwich

Creamy Tuna Salad

All Sandwiches are served with Potato Salad or Coleslaw, Potato Chips or Prezels

Misc:

Mixed Greens Garnished with Tomato, Cucumber, Radish and Red Onions

Caesar Salad ... Also available with Grilled Chicken Breast or Broiled Salmon Filet

Assorted Vegetable sticks

Desserts:

New York Cheesecake

Creme Caramel

Chocolate Cake

Fresh Fruit Salad

Strawberry or plain Yogurt

YAY....Cruncheroos!!! (WTH is a cruncheroo??).

If you order special things not on the menu and they serve them to you (I vehemently hope they do not), please realize that you are most likely responsible for dozens of other people getting THEIR food late.

LOL, this is hilarious. I can see the kitchen now, "EVERYBODY STOP!!!! We have an order for a poached egg. Quick someone go desalinate some seawater and get it to a gentle boil! No! No! No! Don't deliver those orders until we get this egg poached. The other people can wait!"

Come on, seriously. I mean I don't know one way or another if they will give you what you request, but to try and make people feel guilty for requesting something special on a cruise is asinine.

Maybe you can tell me how to tip? :) I've been away a while but I can see some things haven't changed here. Still a great place to get cruise info though.

I am sure that we have requested eggs and bacon and have received them. Now I'm feeling guilty though...maybe we should stick to the offered menu!:rolleyes:

On the other lines you have sailed, not a problem. Carnival, you've probably confused with one of the other lines.

Dan

I am constantly amazed at what people expect from Carnival, basically a budget cruise line, in comparison to other lines they've sailed and paid a tremendous amount more for the experience. You can't expect to pay five or six hundred dollars for a seven day cruise and expect room service to prepare what thousands of different people may want for breakfast. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue in the galley if there were thousands of people making their individual requests for things not found on the menu and not already prepared or readily available? Expectations from some folks are just getting ridiculous and to make special requests and write "Platinum Cruiser" as if that makes one so special truly takes the cake. These would be the same folks complaining how others hog chairs, kids using hot tubs, running in the hallway, pressing elevator buttons, but on the other hand, they can't read a room service menu and simply order from that. The sense of entitlement some people have is just absurd and I'm really getting sick and tired of it.

I am constantly amazed at what people expect from Carnival, basically a budget cruise line, in comparison to other lines they've sailed and paid a tremendous amount more for the experience. You can't expect to pay five or six hundred dollars for a seven day cruise

I have always paid more then that for all my 7 day cruises on Carnival........maybe better room service for balcony and suite cabins would work:D

And I have also paid the same on other cruiselines with better room service menus;)

I have always paid more then that for all my 7 day cruises on Carnival........maybe better room service for balcony and suite cabins would work:D

And I have also paid the same on other cruiselines with better room service menus;)

K,

You need to cruise out of Miami instead of LA. Got 7 dayers in the $200's, $300's and $400's here.

Dan

We order eggs benedict and waffles and write "Platinum Cruisers" on the form and never had a problem getting them delivered by room service.

Does your steward do a good job cleaning the diamonds in your tiara in their platinum setting? :rolleyes:

I am constantly amazed at what people expect from Carnival, basically a budget cruise line, in comparison to other lines they've sailed and paid a tremendous amount more for the experience. You can't expect to pay five or six hundred dollars for a seven day cruise and expect room service to prepare what thousands of different people may want for breakfast. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue in the galley if there were thousands of people making their individual requests for things not found on the menu and not already prepared or readily available? Expectations from some folks are just getting ridiculous and to make special requests and write "Platinum Cruiser" as if that makes one so special truly takes the cake. These would be the same folks complaining how others hog chairs, kids using hot tubs, running in the hallway, pressing elevator buttons, but on the other hand, they can't read a room service menu and simply order from that. The sense of entitlement some people have is just absurd and I'm really getting sick and tired of it.

We just booked on the Dream and I had no indication from the ads that it was a "budget" cruise line. You actually get upset by the idea that people may request something special on a vacation? Entitlement as in welfare is one thing, but on a vacation the cruise should always try to please the customer. Maybe they can't and that is fine, but to tell people not to ask is ridiculous.

Cazn you get the chocolate melting cake from room service?:D I've heard the BLTs are very good? Where could I go to get a copy of a Carnival Triumph room service menu?:p

OK, the word "BLT" has been uttered one too many times. If someone says it again, I'm going to have to have one for dinner tonight! :p

Archived