Gold Globe Pendant

brownie1005

Not sure if this is the right place to post but...

While surfing the boards after booking our Maasdam Holiday '08 cruise, I came upon a post describing a gold globe pendant that could have small gems inlaid representing destinations visited.

The first day I boarded the Maasdam I went to the shops and found an empty case with a sign stating "sold out". The staff had no idea if and when they would become available. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the designer, and now searching through the boards I can't find the post.

Does anyone know anything about these pieces or where I can get info on them? I don't know if they're HA specific, or available on other lines. I was on a Carnival cruise last month and they had no idea what I was talking about. I've tried googling to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Karen

All I know is that I priced one out once, gulped hard, said "Thank you", and walked away.

Too rich for my blood.

But it would be nice to have one.

Ouch Ruth! Ominous reply!

I haven't even seen pricing - maybe it's best not to!!:eek:

I know exactly about what you are speaking. I've admired them in the shop window time and again and like Ruth priced the pendant as well as earrings and thought the price very high.

I'm a total blank on the name. If it comes to me, I'll come back to this thread and post.

They definitely were in the case when we sailed Maasdam in December.

I recall a similar post -- might it have been in the Cruise Fasions forum?

Thanks for the suggestion. I posted in the Fashion forum and received a quick answer.

They are made by Le Monde and I've found their website.

Now for the scary part :eek: checking the $$ - as it sounds from above replies they may be out of my league!

Thanks to all who took the time to answer.

Karen

Archived