Coffee?

Coochuck

We order coffee to be delivered to our room with extra half and half each morning...it's pretty good. The coffee in the Explorers Lounge is really very good...as well as the Caps at dinner...they are good. I am a tea drinker after dinner myself, but my DH loves a Cap after dinner. I have tried it and LIKE IT....I just like sleep better.

The coffee machine in the Neptune Lounge is wonderful. It's always hard to walk by the Neptune if your in a cabin that does not have access.

On the latest Maasdam review the reviewer stated "best coffee I have ever had on a ship" So come on board sit down, relax and enjoy a coffee.

The lido coffee is very good - perfectly acceptable, and better than the stuff you get in most hotels.

The only cruise line I've been on that has had truly awful coffee, IMHO, is Princess. I always get a coffee card so I can purchase 'real' coffee whenever I sail with them!

The coffee machine in the Neptune Lounge is wonderful. It's always hard to walk by the Neptune if your in a cabin that does not have access.

On the latest Maasdam review the reviewer stated "best coffee I have ever had on a ship" So come on board sit down, relax and enjoy a coffee.

It is indeed the best ... but when the Neptune machine was broken, we tried the room service coffee and then headed to Explorers for the purchased coffee which was just like in Neptune - very good. So, if one is a coffee lover, it is worth the price of admission to get the non-free coffee IMHO.

harry

The coffee in the Explorations Cafe is realy good but a bit out of the way for grabbing a quick cuppa, but the Lido coffee is OK as is the room service coffee. Getting it delivered is so much nicer that schlepping up to Deck12 from Deck 4 on the Eurodam and you don't have to get dressed :D

The coffee in the Explorers Lounge is really very good...

The coffee in the Explorers Lounge has liquor in it! It should be very good. ;)

I like a decent cup of coffee, and I think the coffee in the Lido is fine when I have it at breakfast. I've switched to cappuccino after dinner in the dining room. Delicious! :)

I found the coffee on Celebrity to be absolutely terrible. I was raised in Seattle, and the "coffee issue" is important enough that it can make or break a cruise for me. HAL's coffee is better than most. We will have access to the Neptune for the first time next month, and I am anxious to try the coffee available there. :)

The coffee in the Explorers Lounge has liquor in it! It should be very good. ;)

I just had an Americano coffee and there was no booze in it....

2819425120102790654S600x600Q85.jpg

Is that the Explorer's Lounge or the Explorations Cafe (which includes the library, coffee bar and internet cafe)?

Is that the Explorer's Lounge or the Explorations Cafe (which includes the library, coffee bar and internet cafe)?

Oye, why do they have two places with such similar names! :eek:

My coffee talk and picture is from the Explorations Cafe.

Archived