Cab fare from vancouver to airport

jmezmom

I just found out that we don't have to buy RC transfers from the ship to the airport to use the luggage valet program.

The transfers would be $72...anyone have an idea how much a cab might be? Would like to skip the transfers and avoid the bus loading/unloading ordeal but if a cab costs as much we may do the transfers.

Thanks

I just got back from Vancouver. From the airport to the downtown Hyatt was C$30 one way not including tip. The Hyatt is just a few blocks from the pier so it should be about the same. We always take cabs when we cruise since it has always been much cheaper since the transfers are per person.

I just found out that we don't have to buy RC transfers from the ship to the airport to use the luggage valet program.

The transfers would be $72...anyone have an idea how much a cab might be? Would like to skip the transfers and avoid the bus loading/unloading ordeal but if a cab costs as much we may do the transfers.

about $35 for two people. You wont get more than two into a Vancouver cab as they are typically Toyota Corollas or Prius. A limo (4-6 people) will be around 45-50, and there's a limo stand at the airport. Another option is the AIRPORTER shuttle bus about $14/ea.

YVR still suggests that a cab fare to the downtown is $23 to $26, I think that $35 including tip is still a very safe figure. However if you are planning on using US Direct, you can only use the ship's transfer.

Archived