Norwegian Epic - more revealed

OMG! OMG! I am SO excited. They're going to have Orange Julius! AND it looks like it's going to be in the back by the Great Outdoors - this will make my cruise PERFECT!

:p

A couple of questions:p

Is the Denny's the new Blue Lagoon, and Olive Garden, the new Italian restaurant, lol?

It looks like some of the oceanview rooms will really be oceanview because they look to be underwater, is that extra?

A couple of questions:p

Is the Denny's the new Blue Lagoon, and Olive Garden, the new Italian restaurant, lol?

It looks like some of the oceanview rooms will really be oceanview because they look to be underwater, is that extra?

Not exactly Mickey D's replaces the Blue Lagoon. Denny's replaces the main dining room. :D:D:D

Pretty funny picture. Thanks for the laugh

Too funny..... I like the added decks...it looks even more like a bird now (I just can't remember the name of the bird...)

Anastasia Beaverhousen....I remember that name.... from a very good tv show.... it's the name that Karen uses when she's travelling incognito....on Will & Grace.

I was mildly disappointed not to see a toll booth for the jogging track, you know how they like to nickle & dime us.... :rolleyes:

Hilarious! I've always wanted to eat the Tour of Italy on Norwegian :p

Yesss!! the tour of italy, and the chicken Scampi is awesome!

wheres Starbucks tho? or maybe Dunkin donuts instead they are a bit cheaper than Starbucks:p

Archived