E-mail address for requesting table size?

Try rcldining@rccl.com it worked for me last week.

(you forgot the l)

Thanks for the e-mail address. We leave in about six weeks,

so I will wait a couple of weeks before sending in the request.

My DH hates really large tables, and we really prefer tables for

two or four versus 8 or 10.

Take Care,

John & Barb - TXTravelers

I definately wanted a table for 2 but was told that My Time Dining were receiving preference on those tables. So I switched to My Time Dining.

If I knew that I could be guaranteed a table for 2, I would have stayed with main dining.

What detail do you need to provide in the email. Is your booking numbet and your preference for table size enough?

Thanks

Jo

I put our names, ship, date of sailing, booking number, cabin number, and seating assigned.

I emailed them again and this time got a response within a few hours. I guess for some reason they didn't get the first e-mail.

i didn't think to put in the email that we had first seating, but I did have our booking numbers and cabin numbers. Hopefully that will be enough.

I sent in my request last night, and I received an answer this morning.

They said they would make every effort to accommodate my requests.

Again, thanks for the e-mail link.

That's the response I got for our May 9th sailing. They wold make a note of it, but tables are limited etc. Somone who posted above got a confirmation for a table for 2 for the same date. Guess it's another one of those depends who reads the email thing.

I sent in my request last night, and I received an answer this morning.

They said they would make every effort to accommodate my requests.

Again, thanks for the e-mail link.

I did that last night and got a response this am. There was no gaurantee but I hope it works out.

Our reservations are through a TA. Can we still e-mail RCCL and ask for a table for 2? (Obviously, we can--but will they answer us since we have a TA?) :p

I am booked thru a TA and sent a request for a table for 2 about 20 minutes ago. I got this response. It looks like a standard form letter on letterhead. Note the highlighted part -- "CLIENT"?

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean International Dining and Special Services

Please be advised your request has been noted. Dining arrangements are finalized the week of sailing, at which time we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Once your client arrives for embarkation, their Sea Pass Card will denote the table number and seating time.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International!

I am booked thru a TA and sent a request for a table for 2 about 20 minutes ago. I got this response. It looks like a standard form letter on letterhead. Note the highlighted part -- "CLIENT"?

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean International Dining and Special Services

Please be advised your request has been noted. Dining arrangements are finalized the week of sailing, at which time we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Once your client arrives for embarkation, their Sea Pass Card will denote the table number and seating time.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International!

I get good responses like the one the follows.

Good Day,

Your request has been confirmed, you will be seated in the center of the dining room.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Regards,

I do sent a kiss butt request as follows however and have always got positive responses. I sent it about 30 days out then followup with a reply to confirm about 10 days out.

To my good friends at RC.

As always I appreciate your special attention when it comes to dining requests. This is our favorite part of our cruise vacations. This time I would like to request our partys be place together preferably at a large table main floor in middle of dining room. Is is my first time on Monarch so I don't have particular table numbers like I usually do. We love being in the center area as it affords us a chance to observe everything that is happening around us. Oh and if you want please feel free to allow some of us to dine with the captain. I'm sure we could put up with him for a couple hours. Anyway, most of our party is doing the B2B March 20 & March 23 on Monarch and we would like to remain at the same table between cruises. I'm sure you have all the information in your computers but here are our reservation numbers.

I know you can't guarantee my request, however, I know you will do your best, as you always do to honor it.

Thanks for the best vacation memories.

Jim Cheryl @@@@

Crown & Anchor Society

I get good responses like the one the follows.

Good Day,

Your request has been confirmed, you will be seated in the center of the dining room.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Regards,

I do sent a kiss butt request as follows however and have always got positive responses. I sent it about 30 days out then followup with a reply to confirm about 10 days out.

To my good friends at RC.

As always I appreciate your special attention when it comes to dining requests. This is our favorite part of our cruise vacations. This time I would like to request our partys be place together preferably at a large table main floor in middle of dining room. Is is my first time on Monarch so I don't have particular table numbers like I usually do. We love being in the center area as it affords us a chance to observe everything that is happening around us. Oh and if you want please feel free to allow some of us to dine with the captain. I'm sure we could put up with him for a couple hours. Anyway, most of our party is doing the B2B March 20 & March 23 on Monarch and we would like to remain at the same table between cruises. I'm sure you have all the information in your computers but here are our reservation numbers.

I know you can't guarantee my request, however, I know you will do your best, as you always do to honor it.

Thanks for the best vacation memories.

Jim Cheryl @@@@

Crown & Anchor Society

Very nice wording. Would you happen to know if Mariner has round tables for 10 ??????????? Ruth

Very nice wording. Would you happen to know if Mariner has round tables for 10 ??????????? Ruth

Don't quote me on this, but I think I do remember seeing a couple. I know they have the smaller round ones. Last time on Mariner we had a rectangular with 10.

Now, I've been successful in the past with emailing a table size request to rcldining@rccl.com, and their response back has always been so quick! However, I can't seem to get a response now. I sent an email last week, and again this week. I don't want to be pushy, but I would just like a response, even if it is "sorry, can't honor your request". I'm sure they have to deal with a lot of emails and such, but I'm just wondering if I am doing something wrong here.

Has this been happening to anyone else? Should I let it go or keep on being a pest?:p

Archived