What did you pay for the Dream???

jschafer6161

We are booked for the March 27 Sailing. (Week before Easter). We are in an inside cabin on the Lido Deck. Total for 4 of us in the cabin was $2472. I didn't think we would cruise next year because the kids spring break was Easter Week and that the prices would be too high. When I saw this price I jumped on it. Can't wait.

.................... I don't know why Paul and I are different rates but I can tell you I booked the day Dream accepted bookings. Karon:)

Karon,

I booked on Glory when it was first rumored that Dream would be going to Canaveral. The booking transferred to Dream automatically. I changed to ES rate in December '08 when I noticed the price was lower. Apparently I should have been watching closer all along eh? :o

Karon,

I booked on Glory when it was first rumored that Dream would be going to Canaveral. The booking transferred to Dream automatically. I changed to ES rate in December '08 when I noticed the price was lower. Apparently I should have been watching closer all along eh? :o

Paul I think you can still get that lower rate call your t/a and ask it never hurts to ask for a credit Karon

We paid $2892.55 total for 2 adults and 3 grandkids in the new family room OV which comes out to $82.64 per person per day, booked last August for 12/12/09. Always read on these boards that $100 a day is good so I am satisfied with the price. I did have 1 price drop, and then switched to ES and got $500 off original booking price. Just to compare some other prices because I have seen CAT 9A afts on here we are booked on the Freedom, 2 people 8 day for $2428.92. New ships are great, we sailed on the Emerald Princess when she was a couple of months old.

We paid $2892.55 total for 2 adults and 3 grandkids in the new family room OV which comes out to $82.64 per person per day, booked last August for 12/12/09. Always read on these boards that $100 a day is good so I am satisfied with the price. I did have 1 price drop, and then switched to ES and got $500 off original booking price. Just to compare some other prices because I have seen CAT 9A afts on here we are booked on the Freedom, 2 people 8 day for $2428.92. New ships are great, we sailed on the Emerald Princess when she was a couple of months old.

How are you fitting 5 in the cabin?

The Dream features new Family suites, with 2 twins (that can be pushed together) 2 pullman beds, and a sofa bed. These cabins also have 2 bathrooms.

John Heald has a video preview on his blog.

The room has 2 twin beds (cannot convert to a king when using both upper bunks), sofa bed, and 2 upper bunks. Also 220 sq. feet and a split bath, swparate wash room one side and junior tub on the other. It's less expensive because you only pay full for the first 2 and the other 3 were the lesser fares. If you go to Carnival and pull up the Dream under staterooms you can see a picture. I think it's called a deluxe OV. We had the split bath on Disney and it is great. It was like $800 less then getting 2 connecting OV rooms.

$626 pp with all taxes/port fees, for May 2010 in a 4C. Looked at Glory from Miami for the same week, but the lower cruise fare didn't make up for the fact that airfare into Miami is normally a lot more expensive than Orlando from where we will.

Can't stop Day Dream-ing.

2 of us booked on Dream Western itinerary May 2010. We got one of the new deluxe ocean view w/bath & 1/2. Also got the early saver discount & if price drops anytime between now & 2 days prior to sailing we get the discount too. $ 857 each includes all port charges, taxes, & we prepaid tips. Hope all will join us.

Archived