Fine jewelry on Journey

weimluvr

yes there is fine jewlery. Also, as indcated, there are the usual pick up items you might need that you forgot to bring from home. Shops are small..as is the ship...and many items, in my opinion, are expensive..eg. clothes..but the shop staff are very friendly and willing to help! LuAnn

Hate to disagree with you but there is absolutely no Fine Jewellery store on the Ship. There is the usual run of the mill stuff that you will see anywhere but if you are really referring to " Fine Jewellery " then you would be way better off ashore.

Brian

Define "FINE."

Precious stones--diamonds, rubies, emeralds etc. set in 14k gold---not amber set in sterling silver, glass beads, costume jewelry, and watches for $10. I'm just curious if they had "real" jewelry or if it was all costume. Thanks

yes..based on your defination I would say they had "fine" jewlery. All the stones you mentioned, set in the type of metal you mentioned. Was it a large selection, no. It is a small ship, and does not carry a large amount of inventory. If that is what you are looking for, then I would say look to St. Thomas were there are tons of jewlery shops. I think, based on the size and type of ship, the fine jewlery reflected what the line can carry. They did have many unique jewlery pieces aboard..and I think that they have done a great job in "stocking" a variety of items, again, based on the size of the stores. Go, shop, enjoy and hope you find what you are looking for...either on board or in a port!! I think that you will be happy either way!!! LuAnn

Archived