Thank you, RCL Lost Luggage Department

There has been much moaning about poor/declining customer service of late so I feel compelled to report about some good customer service: one of my suitcases did not show up on the pier when we came off the Legend of the Seas in Shanghai on Friday. I filled out the claim form and raced to the airport to get my flight home. When I got to work on Monday I had a message from Rose at Lost Luggage advising me what to do. Within a couple of hours, Rose called again to tell me they had located my bag. Now I dont actually have it and I expect it will take some time to get it from China but I am pleased with RCL's prompt action in locating it for me and at least getting the ball rolling to get it back to me. And Rose could not have been more pleasant. So, thanks a bunch.

---------------------

Helen

There has been much moaning about poor/declining customer service of late so I feel compelled to report about some good customer service: one of my suitcases did not show up on the pier when we came off the Legend of the Seas in Shanghai on Friday. I filled out the claim form and raced to the airport to get my flight home. When I got to work on Monday I had a message from Rose at Lost Luggage advising me what to do. Within a couple of hours, Rose called again to tell me they had located my bag. Now I dont actually have it and I expect it will take some time to get it from China but I am pleased with RCL's prompt action in locating it for me and at least getting the ball rolling to get it back to me. And Rose could not have been more pleasant. So, thanks a bunch.

---------------------

Helen

That is wonderful for you. And thanks for posting this and keeping everyone informed on what is happening.

Laura

---------------------

Helen

Oh Cool! We are very happy to hear that your bag and souvenirs have been located. :)

Wow, great news Helen, thanks for sharing :D

I only wish that AA was this through...yes Carol and others, I'm still complaining about my TH dress shoes and my Chico's outfit which I cannot replace, yet I'm still searching :p;)

###

At least they are still searching;), United stopped talking to a friend of mine after his baggage was stolen from their baggage claim office.

2 years ago we got off in ft. lauderdale and went right to the airport even though our flight wasn't for about another 3 or 4 hours. there was a flight in between and somehow my luggage ended up on that flight. when we got to philly my luggage never made the carousel. after a good hour of waiting for everything to come off my husband went in to the office where our bags were sitting on the floor with quite a few other bags. the woman oh that's them - take them. we could have taken all the bags. no one checked. i was appalled.

Glad to hear it worked out. Yes, I agree it is nice to see folks post positive things everyo once in a while.

I had such a good experience on Voyager at New Years that I decided to send a letter of compliments to Adam Goldstein. He was pleased to receive it and shared it with the supervisors etc...helps the staff who performed well.

---------------------

Helen

I am so relieved to hear this. Lost luggage is always my biggest fear when traveling.

Jan

Archived