Kids Clubs

RJAYL

We have been cruising with our son who is now 8 since he was 3. He has been on RCCL many times and Disney once. He LOVES the kids clubs on every RCCL ship he has ever been on. We were on the LOS in Jan 09 and he and another child (8) who was traveling with our group had a BLAST! I would hightly recommend the clubs!

My teen has always enjoyed hanging out in the living room and fuel or on the basketball court all day. Make sure your teens go to the meet and greet the first night, that is when all the kids seem to find their group to hang out with for the week. Here is a link to crusinmama06's collection of kids cruise compasses that will give you an idea of what is offered.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/

My 8 and 10 year olds are gearing up for their 4th and 5th cruise, respectively, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kids clubs. As the previous poster suggested, go to Adventure Ocean the first night for registration, "open house" and to meet the counsellors and other kids. Makes that next morning more fun.

Also - check on your Roll Call to see if there are other kids going and if they can get together at your Meet and Mingle. Our cruise has over 100 people registered and 1/3 of them are kids of all ages - we plan an informal sail away party (since the Meet and Mingle won't be scheduled until the first sea day) and hope to get our kids to know each other better...

Have a great time!

My kids are the ages of your youngest and they LOVE Adventure Ocean. They cry when we leave the ships because they'll miss their "friends"

And the links to the kids clubs are always in my signature. So find my posts or book mark the site and as I receive new Adventure Ocean pages, I upload them there.

My 8 and 10 year olds are gearing up for their 4th and 5th cruise, respectively, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kids clubs. As the previous poster suggested, go to Adventure Ocean the first night for registration, "open house" and to meet the counsellors and other kids. Makes that next morning more fun.

Also - check on your Roll Call to see if there are other kids going and if they can get together at your Meet and Mingle. Our cruise has over 100 people registered and 1/3 of them are kids of all ages - we plan an informal sail away party (since the Meet and Mingle won't be scheduled until the first sea day) and hope to get our kids to know each other better...

Have a great time!

Honeywell....it also seems that there is an open house on our IOS sailing from 1-4pm that first day that you can also use to register for AO;)

Archived