11 days til first cruise and all I can say is...

I usually book last minute (3-5 days before the cruise) and I can't get a lot done in that time period either from the anticipation . . . don't know how you people can book months and some a year out. :eek:

And especially on a FIRST CRUISE . . . anticipation must be unbelievable. :D

Have a great cruise . . . go with the flow . . . ask a lot of questions . . . and don't worry, you absolutely positively can't do everything there is to do . . . that's what future cruises are for ! ! :)

Well, we talked about cruising for years! And every year, something came up and we forgot about trying to cruise. So last summer, when I "thought" about it again, I said, "To heck with it" and booked in full right then and there so we wouldn't forget or talk ourselves out of it. But this wait has been horrible and nerve-wracking. But the end is near... and we cannot wait.

I took my wife and daughters on their first cruise back in December. They loved it so much that since then we have booked two more. Just remember go with the flow and only you can make it a bad vacation. Have a great time.

It is three days till my fourth cruise and I think I get more excited each time. Good for you though. Have a great cruise!

It's 9 days till DW and I take our 6th, and if ever the time comes when I'm not excited check for a pulse!

We always book ours 10 to 12 months in advance. Because we take my parents along they need plenty of planning time (they can't do anything spur of the moment :(). Then my mom drives me nuts with things like are you packed yet - do you know what you're taking?

I'm the travel agent :D for the family and make all the arrangements for everyone then I call my travel agent and drive her nuts.

I'm finally getting excited for mine coming up but my DH and I travel a couple of times a year so I can pack a night or two before I leave and yes I pack for him:eek:! Been know to forget things of his though but never mine things.

When I get below 2 weeks then I get really antsy.

Have fun we're right behind you.

Brinda

I've done over 30 cruises and I am still every bit as excited as the first time. Maybe even more so because now I know how wonderful it is. And I love it when I get into single digits, like Wolfie. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Is it here yet? Is it here yet?

I've done over 30 cruises and I am still every bit as excited as the first time. Maybe even more so because now I know how wonderful it is. And I love it when I get into single digits, like Wolfie. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Is it here yet? Is it here yet?

I hope people don't get offended when I call them fishlips at the Fan Tail bar :confused: :D

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it......

I'm so excited,

Thank you Pointer Sisters

Good for you. Funny, the first cruise we went on, DW took me kicking and screaming almost literally. Now I do all the planning and picking out shore excursions and so on.

Have fun

Well, we talked about cruising for years! And every year, something came up and we forgot about trying to cruise. So last summer, when I "thought" about it again, I said, "To heck with it" and booked in full right then and there so we wouldn't forget or talk ourselves out of it. But this wait has been horrible and nerve-wracking. But the end is near... and we cannot wait.

The worst thing that is going to happen is that you will want to book RIGHT AWAY after getting off your 1st one!! :p

We booked our first cruise last September for this coming September, and as you can see by my signature, I couldn't wait until this coming September so we booked a family trip this past January.

Welocme to the cruising life - I'm hooked and now counting down again.

Enjoy!

Archived