best choice balcony (AF, BA-BD) on jewel-class

ferrycruiser

Hi!

Before we started to our last cruise (Ultimate Caribbean, GTS Constellation/Celebrity Cruises) I read a lot about the best stateroom-choice on celebrity's m-class.

Now we want to cruise on NCL's Jade (11/14/2009 Eastern Mediterranean from Barcelona), but I can't find informations about the best cabin-choice on this ship. Are there any bigger cabins, or cabins with bigger balconies that the most one's? We think about category AF & BA-BD and definitly look for balcony with lounger/s.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Have a nice day,

From what I understand, deck 10 aft, has the largest balconies. There are two BA balconies there right in the middle of the aft suites (can't remember what category they are). Try to snag one of these BA balconies.

Maybe someone here will comment on aft balcony sizes for deck 11, 9, and 8.

The two BA aft cabins on deck # 10 are the best bang for the buck on the Jade!! Then come the BA's on deck 9 then the AF's on deck 11. All of these are aft.

We were in 10168 aft on Jade and the cabin itself was identical to the one on starboard deck 9 last summer, but the balcony was extra large, with an under used sun bed (winter!) as well as the usual chairs and table.-jocap

For a significantly larger cabin, including a bathroom with a bathtub, book an AF minisuite. The balcony is also somewhat larger than a standard balcony, but not big enough to allow a lounger. As others have stated, the balconies on aft cabins are larger, but there are some who feel there is too much vibration back there, as well as others who don't care to constantly look at the ship's wake.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Are there any other staterooms (except that aft-cabins) which are bigger than the regulary one's? I think we gonna take a AF- (AG-) mini-suite.

Should we avoid the midship-part under deck 12 (cause of that overhang from sundeck)?

Regards,

Archived