San Juan weather (Feb, Mar)

Tator

My wife and I are looking at the Feb. 28, 2010 Cruise on Carnival Victory out of San Juan. It would be our 10th anniversary. We would like to know what kind of temp. at that time of year. If we don't go then, we'll be looking at Sept.

My wife and I are looking at the Feb. 28, 2010 - Carnival Victory out of San Juan. ===> Yes. good choice of date ;)

It would be our 10th anniversary. We would like to know what kind of temp. at that time of year.

If we don't go then, we'll be looking at Sept. ===> No. Muggy. Hot.

Try for Feb. best time of year temp-wise and coming into Dry Season with receding rains.

September = Hurricane Season, with increasing rains

and increasing chance of cancelled or substituted ports-of-call

that'll break your wife's heart maybe

(ppl do get set on these things a bit too much,but I understand)

Feb-March is dry season in PR but we cruised on March 8th & it rained everyday we were on the island (we were there March 5th - 8th & March 15th - 17th). They have had a couple of cold fronts come through this year.

My wife and I are looking at the Feb. 28, 2010 Cruise on Carnival Victory out of San Juan. It would be our 10th anniversary. We would like to know what kind of temp. at that time of year. If we don't go then, we'll be looking at Sept.

Also, keep in mind September is hurricane season. You're better off going in February, it should be warm there.

my wife and i are looking at the feb. 28, 2010 cruise on carnival victory out of san juan. It would be our 10th anniversary. We would like to know what kind of temp. At that time of year. If we don't go then, we'll be looking at sept.

This picture was taken on 2-25-06 at the Hampton Inn in San Juan, the day before our cruise. Does it help?

DSC_0224.jpg.ec76328d51194c4299587c7f63fb266d.jpg

(Click to see it bigger.)

Thanks for all the great information, looks like we will be booking a end of Feb. cruise. Thanks again Tator

We went last year in May on the Destiny and now we're planning a CC Group on the Victory for May 2010!:D What a great way to celebrate an anniversary!:D Your gonna love it!:cool:

We have never took a vacation with just the two of us. We have always took our kids on the few we have taken. This will be something new for us. I had a hard time getting her off the first cruise ship, she may not get off this cruise ship. Thanks for the response

My wife and I have been on two cruises from San Juan. The first was in December right before Christmas and the weather was perfect. We had sunny days and calm weather. The temperature was just right. The second cruise was at the beginning of June and to be honest I couldn't discern much of a difference...

Archived