Mariner in Cabo with problems?

We are in Cabo right now, at a hotel for the week. We have an excellent view of the ship! It appears there might be a problem. It was suppose to sail at 6pm. I witnessed 3 people with bags get off at 6:20 it is now 6:50 and the Mariner is pulling away!!!! Anyone know anything?

My daughter is on this cruise with her friend. (In their early 30s)

Hope she did not get kicked off.:eek:

She likes her beer.

Interested to see if anyone knows anything.

Laura

Laura I highly doubt your daughter is involved or would be kicked off.....maybe someone became ill....or....could be drug related.

Any one LIVE???? Any info would be great!

She likes her beer.

Laura

If you daughter is like you theres no way they got kicked off the ship!

She likes her beer.

Laura

*lol*

Bet she may not see that as a real nice post by mom... I'm sure more than 10 years past drinking age she will keep out of trouble.

Maybe it was someone who got hurt and the family decided to stay behind with them. Hope that is not the case...

*lol*

Bet she may not see that as a real nice post by mom... I'm sure more than 10 years past drinking age she will keep out of trouble.

Maybe it was someone who got hurt and the family decided to stay behind with them. Hope that is not the case...

Julie would know I was kidding. Let me tell you..she has partied with the best...

Curious to hear if it has left port.

I do feel so bad when someone gets ill or worse on cruises.

Laura

Okay..... we really need to know whats going on???????? Has anyone heard anything????

Heard from DD this am per e-mail..no mention of the Mariner and Cabo.

I am sure someone will post when they get back.

I asked DD so will see if she heard anything.

Hope you are enjoying your week in Cabo.

Laura

Hey Wanna

How are things in Cabo for tourists?

We are staying in my BIL timeshare in Oct and are a little nervous about the negative things we are hearing from Mexico.

Is it still a great place to visit?

Hey Wanna

We are staying in my BIL timeshare in Oct and are a little nervous about the negative things we are hearing from Mexico.

Yes, it is a great place, there are many resorts that are beautiful. We try to come at least once a year. We are only a 2 hour flight.... We like to stay on the beach side close to the marina. There are lots of tourists!

Wow...........I wrote to the captain of the Mariner a few days ago......and have not heard back from him.

Do you think that he has been taken hostage, and the pirates are running the ship, and they have cut off all communications with Western civiliazation, and have a dictatorship aboard........run by the Hotel Director!

Is this the first takeover by the present admistration........that will not allow any companies that are still (maybe) making any money.....to be independent??

These are serious questions.........and hopefully will be put at ease, just as soon as we hear something from someone from that ship.

I'm kidding folks. However, only about the ship!

Rick

Wow...........I wrote to the captain of the Mariner a few days ago......and have not heard back from him.

Do you think that he has been taken hostage, and the pirates are running the ship, and they have cut off all communications with Western civiliazation, and have a dictatorship aboard........run by the Hotel Director!

Is this the first takeover by the present admistration........that will not allow any companies that are still (maybe) making any money.....to be independent??

These are serious questions.........and hopefully will be put at ease, just as soon as we hear something from someone from that ship.

I'm kidding folks. However, only about the ship!

Rick

what the email address for the captain

I'm sure that Royal Caribbean will be happy to give out that information.

A simple phone call or email...........

To me........what someone gives me is personal............even if I post such a thing on CC.

Rick

Agreed.

Wish he'd get back to you though. We all want to know what he is doing back so soon.

Hey Wanna

Yes, it is a great place, there are many resorts that are beautiful. We try to come at least once a year. We are only a 2 hour flight.... We like to stay on the beach side close to the marina. There are lots of tourists!

Cabo is 1000 miles from the border where all of the problems are. That would be like saying not to visit Denver because there is crime in New York or LA? Mexico is a big country just like the US, there are only a few areas that are having problems!

Well, if there's a mechanical issue with the Mariner, perhaps they can fix it during the week of April 19th... That way, it's ready by the 26th (my cruise!)!

We're sailing on her the week of April 5th, so if there are any issues, I'd prefer they get fixed before then!!!

Archived