Century, Which port?

JCJR

I'm booked on the 4/2 4 nighter and I can't find any information on which port the Century docks in Key West and Cozumel.

any one knows? I've tried the Cozumel port schedule but it does not show Celebrity.

Thanks,

Thanks for the replies. I am more interested in the Cozumel port. I rented a car from the International pier hoping this was the correct port. Does any one know if this is the port that is a mile from downtown as Schplinky stated?

Thanks

It really depends on who gets in first.....(first dibs and how

many ships are in that day).

Everytime I have been to Cozumel its been at the same

Pier Lee mentioned. It is not directly downtown but

close by cabride. There is also a

"Sr Frogs 1/2" right there. Its "1/2" because its a smaller

version of the whole one;)

KeyWest, prime location is Mallory Square. The 2nd location

is the Navy Yard. If you dock there they have shuttles that

take you to the Mallory Square/Downtown area.

Thanks for the replies. I am more interested in the Cozumel port. I rented a car from the International pier hoping this was the correct port. Does any one know if this is the port that is a mile from downtown as Schplinky stated?

We're on the same cruise and are thinking of renting a car in Cozumel. Any advice for us based on your experience?

Last few times we have been to Cozumel on Celebrity we docked at the International pier, although we noticed several ships docked near downtown.

We're on the same cruise and are thinking of renting a car in Cozumel. Any advice for us based on your experience?

Last few times we have been to Cozumel on Celebrity we docked at the International pier, although we noticed several ships docked near downtown.

I reserved at Ace for $21 including insurance. I think the prices may have gone up. But there are still good prices left. If we dock in the wrong pier from my reservations a cab ride will be less than $10 to International pier. So even at $40 incl cab fair, we have a car to tour the island. We plan on going to a couple of beaches, San Gervaise ruins and a couple of local stops.

http://www.acerentacar.com/landing/lp_czmp01.aspx

Archived