stateroom selection ?8015

eden

Has anyone stayed in 8015 or 8017? Is there noise from above? (looks like the edge of the pool area is above.) How about motion ?- is it too far forward. Any hints greatly appreciated.

Have just been offered 8025 . Do you think noise from pool above this cabin would be an issue. Otherwise 6069 and 6071 in a less expensive category are available. Any thoughts ?

We were in 8017 last September for a best of Italy cruise. We did not have any noise from above and did not consider it too far forward. Next week we leave for another cruise on the Quest and have booked 8019---right next door!

Deck 8 under the pool is not my choice. We were under the pooldeck on the Zenith. It wasn't a good choice. The noise from the pool deck wasn't bad until the deck party that included music and dancing until the wee hours. We could not sleep until it was over. The noise was horrible. If you're a nightowl, the pooldeck may work. However, if you nap or turn in early, avoid the deck under the pool. Deck 7 is the best location. It's sandwiched between 2 other decks of cabins. You also want to avoid cabins near the kitchen , nightclub, or bars with entertainment. I also avoid connecting rooms if possible.

Have just been offered 8025 . Do you think noise from pool above this cabin would be an issue. Otherwise 6069 and 6071 in a less expensive category are available. Any thoughts ?

We are in 8024 for our British Isles cruise. I don't think with a smaller ship you'll have anything to worry about as far as noise from the pool area. I don't believe their will be "belly flop" contests, conga lines etc. on these ships. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think we will be fine. Anybody out there that can verify?? Thanks

Archived