Paul Gauguin ...June 13th 2009..Tour for BB

renroc13

I posted several months ago looking for other CC people who might be on this sailing. I realize that many of the PG group do not check in with Cruise Critic so I am not surprised that there has not been a response but I will try again.

We are looking for anyone who might be interested in going on a combo tour with Patrick (highly recommended) by others on Cruise Critic while we are in Bora Bora June 15th. He can accommodate 9 people and I have aprice list with details of the trips he can offer those days and the prices. We would love to go with him but will need others as the price is too high for a private trip for us. The cost would be $1000 for the two of us for a full day which includes a safari, lagoon and Tahitian BBQ. If we find others interested the cost drops to $190 PP for 8 people. He can take a total of 8.

Please email me if you are interested.

Karen

ljb0468@aol.com

I have posted twice under roll call. Just trying to cover my bases. I have used CC for years but do understand many PG users are not CC people. We will do a 1/2 day if necessary as I am certain Patrick can pick up people that day or we will look once onboard. We can afford the tour alone for a 1/2 day if needed.

Feels lonely though :)

Karen

Funny you should say that since there've been times in the last year or so when most of the posts on the Regent CC board have been about the PG.

Remember that in Bora Bora you usually have access to a private motu for the afternoon and sometimes longer. There's no picnic or anything, but the beach is wonderful, and the water very clear. The snorkelling is only fair close to shore, although there are coral heads that are quite interesting.

Also a great view back to the island, so bring your camera.

Archived