What will the weather be like

I always bring a lightweight jacket. If you're out on deck at night it can be cool with the breeze. Also, in the lounges for the shows is can be pretty chilly. If you get too much sun, you feel cold even if it's not

1. On the cruise ship? Will it get chilly at nighttime? We leave out of JAX on Monday and head to Key West and then Nassau? Thanx for the replies!

If it's anything like my office the women will all be freezing to death 'cause it's so drafty and chilly and the men will be losing their jackets 'cause it's so hot! :p

1. On the cruise ship? Will it get chilly at nighttime? We leave out of JAX on Monday and head to Key West and then Nassau? Thanx for the replies!

lows in 40's at night with highs in the 80's live in Ga about 100 miles from Jax it is spring time here

It all depends. We cruise during Sept. and so the weather is still summer but to me it does feel chilly at night in the open waters until I have had a couple of drinks then I start to warm up :). My hubby says it is warm. I would bring a sweater or long sleeve shirt just in case it feels chilly to you. It is usally freezing in the dinning rooms and in the shows.

Im in Ohio, we are supposed to get snow flurries on Sunday, so anything over 40 degrees sounds good to me.
OK OK I'm feelin sorry for y'all now...

Here's one or two to warm you up..

First you come ashore like so, eh?

OldandNew.jpg

Then your husband gets his day going right -here in the Cruise Terminal bar

Bar-604.jpg

then maybe you make it into Bridgetown for a short while

and find the boardwalk that runs along the waterfront, like so...

Btown-526.jpg

Okay so shopping in Bridgetown is like anywhere else

so you want to walk the beach at Rockley (the locals call it Accra -don't ask...)

Rockley-037.jpg

-although Bottom Bay beckons... (long way out,trust me!)

BBay-771.jpg

or maybe things get all crazy --and you end up having lunch over on the East Coast at Bathsheba...

RoundHouse-90.jpg

It's your day - a warm day...never less than about 78 degrees (brrrr conditions to us locals)

Archived