Platinum "credit" toward internet?

39august

Princess's web site shows there is a credit given to Platinum members toward the cost of an internet package. How much is the credit, please? Haven't been on Princess for a while, but thinking of coming back.

The credit depends on the numbers of days your cruise is, our last cruise of 7 days was a credit for 150 minutes each. We checked e-mail everyday and still had plenty left at the end of the cruise.

The same credit applies to both Platinum and Elite members of the captain's circle. And I agree, it depends solely on the number of days of your cruise.

$75 for voyages of 7 days or less (equivalent to 150 minute package)

$100 for voyages of 8-20 days (equivalent to 250 minute package)

$200 for voyages of 21 or more days (equivalent to two 250 minute packages)

Is the credit per person or per cabin? Would both myself and DW both get a $75 credit since we are both platinum now?

It is PER PERSON as long as both are platinum or Elite members of the Captain's circle.

For full suites only, internet access is unlimited no matter what your status is. ;)

It is PER PERSON as long as both are platinum or Elite members of the Captain's circle.

For full suites only, internet access is unlimited no matter what your status is. ;)

Thanks. DW and I will have our first cruise as platinum next month and we were curious. Not that I want to spend all that time on the internet. I get enough of it at work....

Thanks. DW and I will have our first cruise as platinum next month and we were curious. Not that I want to spend all that time on the internet. I get enough of it at work....

For the free internet credit you have to be a bit careful., it just isn't automatically there. Once in the Internet Cafe, you go to a computer and sign-up.:o There are a few packages with various minutes to purchase, and if you are Platinum you purchase only the 100 minute package. The charge will show up on your shipboard account, then (the next day) you will see a credit on your shipboard account for the amount of the internet package. If you run over your minutes (even by 1) the package 'automatically renews' the charge, so becareful to 1: pick the correct package 2: don't go over your minutes. Also I saw great internet savings the last two days of the cruise for those wishing for small amounts of time to print off boarding passes and check-in.

Archived