Ghost tour in Rome?

We used Rome in Limo for our private tours of Rome while we were there in Oct. 07. Even though they don't offer "ghost tours" of Rome they do offer a very beautiful 3-hour night tour of Rome. We did a night time ghost tour of Venice and it was really fun so I know what you mean. However, there is another company I know of who does Roman Ghost tours although I haven't used them so I can't comment on their customer service, but I've heard they are good. They are Viator and the web link for them is http://www.viator.com/tours/Rome/Ghost-and-Mystery-Walking-Tour-of-Rome/d511-3731GHOST

The tour info for the 3 hour night tour with RomeInLimo.com is...

Enjoy the city under the stars: The tour starts with a drive to the top of Janiculum hill, the highest spot overlooking the old city for the best night view, from your driver will take you through the narrow streets of Trastevere area, the typical nightlife quarter full of people and restaurants.

You will also see the biggest Monuments of Rome located in Venice square, dedicated to the first king of Italy, Victor Emanuel II also known as "The Wedding cake" and many other monuments in a completely different light.

We can also offer you a private licensed guide, who will give you all the possible information. The rates are from $200 - $260 Euro depending on the number in your group and I can vouch for their customer service as top notch.

I hope you enjoy your time there as much as we did!

Archived