Island Princess - Balcony dividers

Perky1

Can you open them walk from one to the other - friends will be beside us.

No problem, just ask your steward to unlock the partition door and you will be all set. We did that last month on The Island.

Mike:)

thanks, that is all we needed to know.

Hi Perky! (waving)

One thing to also keep in mind is that I don't believe the balcony doors open when there is a fire wall between the staterooms. You remember those huge doors out in the hallways that close during a fire emergency? I would make sure that the staterooms don't have a fire door between them also.

Hello to the 'group', it's been awhile! ;)

Hi Perky! (waving)

One thing to also keep in mind is that I don't believe the balcony doors open when there is a fire wall between the staterooms. You remember those huge doors out in the hallways that close during a fire emergency? I would make sure that the staterooms don't have a fire door between them also.

Yes and make sure your cabins are in the same orientation and not one being in a "bump out" and the other in line with the rest.

Hi Perky! (waving)

Hi Toto (waving back). We talked about you a few times on the Emerald last week. We had yet another surprise birthday party onboard. This time the hubby of the other couple from Amherst that went with us.

We are looking at a Caribe balcony for Panama Canal - price is right. Special on that you get highest or any balcony for the price of outside so next year will be the time to do it. We already had the Ruby booked but will jump ship and switch to the Island.

Hi to Jim and hugs to you both.

Perky, OH NO, I won't even ask what was said. ROFL

Glad your sailing didn't go without a suprise B'day party, it wouldn't be the same without one (I hope this person remembers it, unlike you know who. I still look at those pictures and laugh). :)

Great idea trying the Island, then you can tell me about it. The Coral and Island are two ships we have yet to sail on, so will count on your reports. ;)

The deals are definitely out there right now, and I can see why you would want to switch. Have a delightful time, and don't forget, I need your honest opinion next year when you return.

Archived