What food/drinks can we bring?

Mamarach

Guest TropicOne

You can bring what Carnival determines a resonable quantity of non alcoholic beverages on board.You can also bring one bottle of wine.They do not mention it but I guess the same applies to pre-packaged snacks.

I always bring a case of water with me in a checked bag, I use the empty bag to pack things I buy home. I don't think they have any rule against snacks, but believe me there is more than enough food on the ship, you shouldn't really need them. If you get hungry before bed, order a cookie or something from room service, it's free!!!

Cheers, Carole

I brought a "Box" of wine in my carry-on along with a 12 pack of water. I also brought a 6-pack of beer in my checked luggage. My daughter and her husband brought 2 bottles of wine in her carry-on and 2 more bottles in her checked.

Laurie

I always bring drinks and snacks that make meeting my dietary restrictions easier (not supposed to eat/drink sugar, makes off-ship snacks very hard.) Last time I brought pre-packaged peanut butter crackers and had no trouble. This time I plan to bring powerade zero too because I'm addicted to that stuff.

Also, you get 1 bottle of wine per person. :)

Technically nothing is out,it just depends on how creative you want to be. Little tip, regardless of what beverages you put in checked luggage, do use at least one if not two zip lock bags for extra leakage protection.

Archived