Fall 2010:no east bound for Indy and Adventure?

The itineraries that far our aren't all out. But if I remember correctly, Independence is supposed to stay year round in Europe. And it certainly makes more sense than to glut the Caribbean considering that you have Oasis and Allure plying that route every Saturday and Sunday.

For transatlantic crossings, in the spring the ships sail from the Caribbean to Europe eastbound. In the fall ships reverse this and sail westbound.

jc

yes you are right. Was still sleeping this morning I guess.

Is there any word on if the Southern itinerary will be replaced with another ship or just dropped for the summer?

We'll know in a few weeks but Serenade is sailing the Southern itinerary year round starting this fall.

I just called reservations, they didn't know what was going to happen wrt Indy coming back stateside in the fall of 2010.

Thanks to this site though, I did go ahead and book room 1688 (corner aft D1) on the Navigator. The agent said that the December itineraries would be out within a few weeks and we would know for sure, and I could swap my reservation over.

Archived