Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Carol I have been telling severl of those I know from Calif that were on our Hawaii Cruise to stop by, Blanche was one of them (bkellym). I don't know yet if they will join us on our group cruise, ( Karen & Pete) I sent her all the information. We were Port side they on Starboard, but a short walk to our rooms. They were right accross the Centrum on 9th deck, had a center Hump, while were a few doors down, on the Radiance.

Gay

I know Karen and Pete cuz she is on my Diamond thread - very nice looking couple. carol

Carol I had seen many of her posts so it was really wonderful to finally meet them during our Hawaii Cruise. We saw them fairly often as their room was on the 9th deck and not to far from ours. With so many RCL cruises I believe they are known on a first name basis now. :)

Gay

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be on the Serenade Oct. 3..........San Diego to Miami through the Panama Canal. :)

Good for you - nice ship - too bad Maritza is no longer the Concierge - will bring your 9000th post surprise to the lunch... we were on the Serenade last yr when we went to Alaska... Carol

Hi Carol!

I'm counting down to my Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity!! 49 more days!!:cool::cool:

Can I pack now!!??

Melody:D

Yep - cuz I have started looking at some of my dresses for my May 2010 Alaska and I sent for one today !! can't wait for you to tell me all about the Infinity= save some fun for me! altho' you will be in warm weather and I will be opposite!!

I know you will have fun! Carol

Melody: how many nights is your cruise? for our 11 nights one, someone said we have two formal nights and someone else said they thought it was 3.

I should go to the Celebrity page -- just thought you would know -- Carol

Frank and Marianne = where are you!?

Carol

I'm here. :) Everyone's shipping out! No fall cruises for us, unfortunately. Next time will be Sapphire Princess in February. For that trip, we've decided to keep eating ashore, and find an excellent Mexican restaurant at each stop. :D

I'm here. :) Everyone's shipping out! No fall cruises for us, unfortunately. Next time will be Sapphire Princess in February. For that trip, we've decided to keep eating ashore, and find an excellent Mexican restaurant at each stop. :D

Good than you can tell us about the restaurants - we ate at 3 of them = each of our stops last Feb on the Mariner but I don't know their names - chosen by our tour guides -- Carol

Which guides did you use? Happy with them?

We were happy with one of the 3- they were ok, but I threw out the other cards for the two --

I have the one from Mazatlan - I'll email you the info.

He was so funny and very personable - Gosh - I'll get Narce to read the card for me cuz the print is so small - re: phone # / email addy.

He was one of the guys who traps you when you are disembarking - then they say, they will provide beer --

heeheee!! he beer is like a 3" bottle!

will email this afternoon.. carol

Aloha everyone, Marianne, where are you going on the Sapphire Princess, she looks like she is a beautiful ship. Our next Princess Cruise will be on one of her newer ships, not sure where, maybe Alaska.

Gay

The Sapphire Princess is a beautiful ship - it was in front of us during one of our stops in Mexico - it's huge, like our Mariner. Carol

--and Roselyn is off to Alaska - good for her! your turn will come soon enough! Carol

DH took them to the airport at 6:00 this morning. :)

Hi Carol!

I'm counting down to my Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity!! 49 more days!!:cool::cool:

Can I pack now!!??

Yes, start packing. Then I will know that I can start packing right after you for my September 28th cruise. :)

DH took them to the airport at 6:00 this morning. :)

Yes, start packing. Then I will know that I can start packing right after you for my September 28th cruise. :)

That's not too far away Nancy - how exciting! My friend from NJ is doing the same route next Sept 2010 - she is looking forward to it. Carol

Aloha everyone, Marianne, where are you going on the Sapphire Princess, she looks like she is a beautiful ship. Our next Princess Cruise will be on one of her newer ships, not sure where, maybe Alaska.

Gay

190 days until our Mexican Riviera cruise. Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo are the ports. We were on the "little Princess" the Pacific Princess this summer in Alaska - I loved it (the itinerary and the ship!)

Which is the newer ship that you are going on?

Marianne

Marianne, I would like to try the Sapphire Princess, only two we have been on were in 2002, the Sea Princess for a 10 Day Mex Riviera and the older Sun Princess in 2006, 17 day Panama from Ft Lauderdale, to Seattle, Wa. If we do another cruise with Princess I would like to be on one of their newer & larger ships. My only problem with Princess, is their rooms are smaller then RCL, but they do have the laundrymat.

Gay

Melody: how many nights is your cruise? for our 11 nights one, someone said we have two formal nights and someone else said they thought it was 3.

I should go to the Celebrity page -- just thought you would know -- Carol

Hi Carol! sorry it took so long to get back to you - have not checked this thread in a while! Our Panama Canal cruise is 16 days and I believe that there are 3 formal nights,

Just 6 weeks to go!!! Is it September 25th yet!!:):eek:

Carol we had 3 formal Nights on our 15 day Hawaii Cruise. I think a cruise under 14 days has 2 formal nights.

Gay

We've had 3 formal nights on our Royal Caribbean 10 - 14 night cruises. I've heard it's up to the ship..........I plan for 3 and if it's only 2....that's OK too. :)

We've not cruised on Celebrity but would like to try them...............especially now that their Loyalty Program has improved. ;)

Archived