Kimpton Hotel Dirt cheap in Seattle

DeborahQ

I just got a great price on a Kimpton hotel for our pre-cruise dates in late May.It anyone wants to try the promotion code is BORN and you must book by midnight tonight. I paid 81.00 a night at the Hotel Monaco in downtown Seattle. It is good at multiple sites across the country. I hope this post helps someone get a good price on a room. Deb Q

I live outside of Seattle, but my daughter was visiting from San Diego and spent a couple of nights at the Alexis, which is another Klimpton. I checked out the place and it was very nice...I would stay there.

I just got a great price on a Kimpton hotel for our pre-cruise dates in late May.It anyone wants to try the promotion code is BORN and you must book by midnight tonight. I paid 81.00 a night at the Hotel Monaco in downtown Seattle. It is good at multiple sites across the country. I hope this post helps someone get a good price on a room. Deb Q

Wow, what a great price/deal! The Kimpton hotels are always nice. I wanted to stay at the Monaco, but too expensive at $300up/night ... wish I'd known this code last week. Pretty happy w/ my room at the W Seattle, about $150 for a night, though, and that's the "special" non-refundable price.

Was this from their website? I couldn't find where to enter a promo code to come up with this price

Was this from their website? I couldn't find where to enter a promo code to come up with this price

did you try typing it in the area that says "Rate Code"? If that doesn't work, try phoning and telling them you saw the rate with that code ... the reservation desk might know about the code and rate and be able to do it over the phone ... with the deadline, worth a try.

Archived