Prinsendam August 7, 2009 Roll Call

Pettifogger

I'm asking this for "a friend." He's unable to find a live roll call for this cruise. There seems to be one that was quickly aborted in favor of an earlier one he can't find. (He did find one for August 7, 2008.) If someone a little more alert than he is could direct me to it, I'd be grateful.

If you go to the Roll Call for the msPRINSENDAM, there is a thread for this 30 day Scandanavia/British Isles cruise with a couple of posts already added to it. Your friend can add his name and check it from now until the trip to see if any Cruise Critic Meet and Greet is scheduled.

Thanks to both of you. On my previous two HAL cruises there were roll calls starting a year or more before the cruise and many of the contributors became "pen pals" exchanging information about their pets, their ailments, their pets' ailments, etc. By the time they got on the ship they were old friends. I didn't participate except to make one excellent connection for a private tour, but the scarcity of activity on this one makes me wonder why. I guess I'll find out when we board if not before.

• 3 years later...
My husband & have a cruise booked on the Prinsendam out of Amsterdam on Aug 8th for 14 nts and I would also like to find the roll call....

:) Did you notice the original post was for August 7, 2009?

;) I think that ship sailed a long time ago.

Archived