WOO HOO!!! Price Drop!!!

They used to send the coupons via snail mail, but now if you sign up online, they will send you and email announcing the new coupons. Go to the RCCL.com page and then look for the Crown and Anchor link. You sign up there to access the coupons.

I've never received an email about the savings certificates - just the Tuesday Specials. Signed into the website and searched for a sign-up option for the C&A certificates. I'm sure it's right in front of me, but could someone tell me exactly where to sign up for the C&A savings certificate notification emails? Thanks!

I've never received an email about the savings certificates - just the Tuesday Specials. Signed into the website and searched for a sign-up option for the C&A certificates. I'm sure it's right in front of me, but could someone tell me exactly where to sign up for the C&A savings certificate notification emails? Thanks!

Go to the Royal mainpage, then on the top right you will see "Crown and Anchor" then click Special offers.

I am leaving tomorrow -Adventure of the Seas out of Puerto Rico. I am traveling with nine families an we have all gotten $$ back. I have two balcony staterooms (4 people) and got back $300 per person...that's $1200!!! Just know, that you must be on top of these price drops. We were not notified by our travel agent (we had to call her and have her look into it). I'm not sure if the refund cut into her commission or not, but I do know that had we not called, we would not have gotten the refund!

I am leaving tomorrow -Adventure of the Seas out of Puerto Rico. I am traveling with nine families an we have all gotten $$ back. I have two balcony staterooms (4 people) and got back $300 per person...that's $1200!!! Just know, that you must be on top of these price drops. We were not notified by our travel agent (we had to call her and have her look into it). I'm not sure if the refund cut into her commission or not, but I do know that had we not called, we would not have gotten the refund!

yes, when you cut the price it cuts the TA's commission.

Yes, RCCL will still give price drops after final payment unless the price is for new bookings only (typically happens with the Tuesday Sale Specials).

Checked & have a small drop & not for new bookings either - every bit helps :)

Thanks for the info!!

If you are with a travel agent would they let you know if inside cabins had dropped?? We have taken RCI flights off and done our own and were told there would not be a charge as long as we did it before 10weeks of departure. When we have got a new costing the travel agent has put it up because they say the discount has altered as we would have got a bigger discount if the flights had stayed on (still saving though by flying out day before to Barcelona, having a night in hotel and then sailing day after). Oh and the agent said our onboard cruise credit because of the fuel supplements has gone down because we changed to 2 cabins instead of 1 (surely that is wrong because we are now paying for 4 adults instead of 3 adults and 1 child)

Confused!!!!!

Which ships and dates have price drops?

We are sailing on the FOS on Aug. 2 and we received 2 price drops thus far. We found out through CC that there was a price drop, so I called my TA. We had an inside on Deck 2 and outside on Deck 3. Then a week later, prices dropped again to where we could get a balcony for what we were paying originally. Now we have an aft balcony on Deck 10 and our other cabin was moved right around the corner from that.

I feel very fortunate. On top of that, because of much hard work and thought, we have $600 in onboard credit.

We have never had a balcony, so this is so exciting.

yes, when you cut the price it cuts the TA's commission.

Then I am sure that my TA is very happy to have found me that aft cabin. :o) In one sense I feel guilty, because I could have saved so much money if I had stayed on Deck 2 and 3, but now I can just say that

1. I am doing my part to help the economy, and

2. I am not hurting my TA in the process of finding a cheaper cruise for ourselves.

So, I feel pretty good for sacrificing my inside and outside for an aft and inside on deck 10. It was all due to a charitable heart. ;)

If you are with a travel agent would they let you know if inside cabins had dropped??

You need to monitor the pricing yourself. Some TAs will monitor all their bookings for price drops, but most don't have the time to do so.

Not a seasoned cruiser, this will be my second cruise. I noticed this morning on the RCI website the price has dropped for my date, do I call them to get the price adjustment? What are the restrictions if any? Thanks

Not a seasoned cruiser, this will be my second cruise. I noticed this morning on the RCI website the price has dropped for my date, do I call them to get the price adjustment? What are the restrictions if any? Thanks

Call whomever you booked through, and get that reduction. there are no restrictions for this kind of drop where it is just lowered.

I got the same thing last night of 540$ per person off our cruise and I called last night. YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!! I have got it easy though, I am the agent I booked through.LOL

Archived