WOO HOO!!! Price Drop!!!

I had a Crown and Anchor coupon applied after I booked, so I do not think your TA is giving you the right information.

You can use the C&A as long as you redeem them before the expiration date. Some TAs don't like taking them because it reduces their commission.

I see all the talk about price drops. I actually don't think I paid all that much to start... $439 each Canadian for an outside lower cabin. Is it possible that the price could actually drop?

Quick question (I think I already know the answer to this, but I just want to check!) - if a lower price is coming up listed as a Royal Caribbean Special Sales Event, does that mean that since I have an existing reservation I can't take advantage of this price? Thanks! :o

If it is for new bookings only, they will not adjust your price.

I see all the talk about price drops. I actually don't think I paid all that much to start... $439 each Canadian for an outside lower cabin. Is it possible that the price could actually drop?

I had a booking start at 1100+ for 3/ 4th and that dropped now to 252$ INCLUDING port charges and taxes:eek: Keep checking you never know

Congratulations!

I have been watching the prices on that sailing too! The prices actually dropped last Friday....I have Cruise Shark and when I logged onto my computer Friday morning....there was the $198 price drop.

If you haven't downloaded CS yet you might want to give it a try:D It's possible that price drop could of come and gone without you knowing it:eek:

Will Cruise Shark work on computers with Vista?

We're sailing FOS on May 17 & we're getting money back because of the price drop. whoo-hoo! Our TA said we would get it back on the credit card that we paid for the cruise with. Does anyone have any idea how long will it be before we see that credit on our card? Thanks

I got almost 800.00 price drop for the both of us for our Seranade cruise

in two days because i was a resident of Ontario . Call whoever you booked with and ask if there is a residency discount. I will have to show id with

my address on it when i board the ship . Saved 600.00 off flight costs also

making this the least expensive cruise to date.

I paid in full through a travel agency in Feb and got a price drop a couple of weeks ago , mind you they charged 25.00 per person handling fee

but i got 730.00 credit after the charges.

Is it possible to get a rebate after the final payment has been made if the price drops?

Thanks for any info..:)

Yes, RCCL will still give price drops after final payment unless the price is for new bookings only (typically happens with the Tuesday Sale Specials).

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. I'm a C & A member so should I be looking for coupons through regular snail mail? Also, what kind of price reductions can you take advantage of after booking? How do you find them? How do you know if discounts only apply to new bookings? Help....

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. I'm a C & A member so should I be looking for coupons through regular snail mail? Also, what kind of price reductions can you take advantage of after booking? How do you find them? How do you know if discounts only apply to new bookings? Help....

They used to send the coupons via snail mail, but now if you sign up online, they will send you and email announcing the new coupons. Go to the RCCL.com page and then look for the Crown and Anchor link. You sign up there to access the coupons.

You find the price reductions by going to the RCL website and doing a "pretend" booking. You will be asked for your resident state and if you are over 55. You can see what the standard price is and what if any senior or residency discounts apply in each category cabin. Spmetimes it will say for new bookings only but it doesn't hurt to ask. We were able to get a price reduction on one cruise even thought the website said new bookings only.

Archived