Addition to the Enchantment

I am trying to think where I found out that info???? I might have googled it....will try to find it again....but when we sailed on Enchantment 2 years ago....i was wondering the same thing before we sailed and i found out that our cabin was in the new section.....it is in the center of each level??....and friends of ours had a cabin in the older part.....I know one difference in our cabins.....we had the glass shower door and they had the curtain! That was a plus for us!! :) I will look for that info for ya!

I have read that a section was added to the Enchantment of the Seas. Does anyone know where the section was added and what the cabin numbers are for the newer section?

Hi there! I have been on the Enchantment and am going again soon, she is a great ship!! She was extended by 73 feet right in the middle of the ship. Added to the cruise ship were 151 staterooms, two high-arching suspension bridges, various enhanced public areas, bar and restaurant upgrades, and gravity-defying bungee trampolines overlooking the ocean. She was cut right down the middle and placed the new part right there...so it made her longer!

Newer cabins: cabins from 7582 to 7596 all the way down to the library

the following Inside cabins are in the new section: 8085,8089,8093,8585,8589,8593

that is all I can find about the new cabin numbers..but I know a better list exists

Thanks for those cabin numbers. I am in cabin 3556, so it looks like I will have an old cabin. I am going to watch for this if I sail her again.

The photos posted have me looking forward to seeing the ship in person on 4/19.

"if I sail her again".

After this Enchantment cruise, you will wanna sail her again.

Especially since she is coming to Baltimore next year!

Rick and Deirdra

That kinda was in the back of my mind:D

The Enchantment has been in dry dock a couple times since the middle section was added. You can't tell the difference in the old (original) cabins & the added ones. She is a great old ship.

I was in cabin 8585 last October, I had a shower curtain, so does that mean it wasn't one of the newer cabins? regardless, she is a great ship. Love Boleros, the bartenders there were the best!!!!

I was in cabin 8585 last October, I had a shower curtain, so does that mean it wasn't one of the newer cabins? regardless, she is a great ship. Love Boleros, the bartenders there were the best!!!!

All of the newer cabins have the sliding curved shower door. . .

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for this post and all of the great info. We are sailing on her in August for the first time. We go way back with RCCL and it sounds funny to hear this ship called "old" and "small", but I suppose it is by today's standards. Back when she first sailed she was considered huge even without the addition!! We have been on the Majesty several times, the Nordic Empress (Empress of the Seas), and on Voyager class vessels many times. By that comparison we think of Enchantment as "middle sized". We are very much looking forward to our cruise and seeing Enchantment for the first time.

Archived