RCCL-Traveling with a 3 year old

gertiekc

I've cruised quite a bit, but this is our first cruise with our 3yo DD. Does RCCL have cups with lids for kids? DD can do a regular cup, but I'd feel better if she had a lid option.

Any other tips? I've read the archives - thanks for all of those tips!!

Kim

Sailing on Freedom May 31, 2009

OK I just asked the expert (my 9 year old who has a memory like a steel trap...lol). She says they serve the milk on RCCL ships in a carton with a straw, but they pour it into a glass cup with no lid.

So bring a sippy cup. I always did. I found some stackable ones that were sort of disposable at WalMart.

Or you could just ask them to leave the milk carton. Stick the staw in and close the carton on it. :D

Didnt see any cups with lids on our sailing either. Bring disposable sippys (target/walmart in the baby section). They are made out of the same plastic that glad ware is. You can re-use or toss. It comes with a lid with little holes in the spout so it is not completely spill free like the ones with the valves, but close to it, perfect for a 3 year-old.

Archived