Room Service Breakfast Menu?

Hi to all you knowledgable folk.

Can anybody tell me where I can view a menu for the room service breakfast offerings. We are on the FOS next month and would like to sample this to start the day in a leisurely way on a few occasions dependent on the menu!!

Thanks.:):):)

I've only used room service from a JS, but there were the standard things....pastries, coffee, juice, scrambled eggs, toast, fruit, etc...

Unless you have a suite with a dining table, eating a true, full meal is difficult---you will have a knee-high coffee table and/ or a patio table (if you have a balcony), neither of which is great for eating off of a plate with a knife and fork! It's fine for "hand-held" foods and coffee.

cb...........same goes for the Grand Suites. There is no dining table until you reach an Owners Suite.

We are trying a GS for the first time on our next cruise, and we probably will not eat in..........even tho they will give us the full menu. I guess that we have gotten spoiled having OS's and RS's.:):rolleyes:

Rick

cb...........same goes for the Grand Suites. There is no dining table until you reach an Owners Suite.

We are trying a GS for the first time on our next cruise, and we probably will not eat in..........even tho they will give us the full menu. I guess that we have gotten spoiled having OS's and RS's.:):rolleyes:

Rick

Lucky you, enjoy:D Guess the economy has not affected your purse, you should be thankful. You should also be slightly humble when you post. Just my opinion.

This sounds so stupid, but I am reluctant to order night before room service as I don't want to sleep through it (even though I do a wake-up call). I find myself waking up 1/2 hour before my wake-up just to make sure I'm up to get room service, and there's a tip on the table, and there's room to put the tray down, and the room is clean so service doesn't trip and I'm dressed in clothes rather than my housecoat -OMG it's so much stress for a cup of coffee!!! Note to self - relax.....you're on vacation.

Can confirm the above two posters. We have always had hot breakfast dishes from room service and never had a problem trying to get comfortable to enjoy it. The phone call is a great alert that they will be there in just a few minutes. (We've seen the waiters call from the house phones near the elevators.)

And they do some how manage to keep it hot. Great service!

Rick and Deirdra

We always have room service for breakfast. We eat out on the balcony. On our last cruise the house phone was outside out cabin and they would call us from there. :D Not much time to get a robe on!

We always order room service for breakfast at least a couple times on our cruises, and always take it on the balcony. It does take some talent to figure out how to eat everything in such a small space! Plus, it seems that just about everything is on different plates so there are usually multiple plates and trays to juggle. We usually end up consolidating some trays, keeping one on the floor, and one on the tiny table. I don't know if I would call the process of eating it entirely relaxing, but we we very much enjoy it. And it's nice to just be able to sit there, outside, and enjoy our tea afterwards.

Now we also love to sit at the tables at the outside dining area at the Windjammer. Unfortunately, you have to deal with the Windjammer to do this, which can be a little crazy at peak times! Liberty did not have the outdoor dining, though, so I don't think Freedom does either.

We ordered 2 sides of bacon and got about a pounds worth so revised it down the next time to one. It always showed up exactly at the time requested. We were in a GS, never asked about a full menu, the stuff we got was more than enough and if I did not want that there was always some nice stuff in the concierge's lounge. Only exception was I like bailey's in my coffee and what they had was locked up.

Rick

Rick,

There is a table on the balcony that is big enough for 2. This was taken on the EOS.

We ordered it a few times on the Granduer in January. They forgot something on the first morning and ended up calling and apologizing. The next day we got a call to make sure our order was correct that day. Here is the set up on the balcony: ry%3D400

Laurie12820 was that a picture of a table on a normal balcony room or a Jr. Suite or what? Just interested since we enjoy having breakfast on our balcony and just wondering what the balcony area and table look for our upcoming cruise. thank you!

I would like to add whatever my husband has ordered ( he writes in stuff like Bagels and cream cheese) has come in. Room service calls before delivering and the food for us has been hot.

Thank you for posting this. I was wondering if bagels were an option, even though they are not on the menu.

Thank you for posting this. I was wondering if bagels were an option, even though they are not on the menu.

The menu card is short on items however I have never found it to be an issue to just write something on the card that we wanted - extra crispy bacon, even eggs benedict once. So write in bagel, toasted w/cream cheese and I'll bet you get one :D

I love the pictures! We too enjoy breakfast on the balcony at least a couple of times per cruise. I actually found a folding metal lightweight table that we roll up and take. I think it only weighs about 7 or 8 lbs. I would say it is about 30 inch square when it is setup. We put it on the balcony and love it! :D

Archived