Princess Australia Cruises - Oct/Nov/Dec 2010

sassenach.girl

Hi, just arrived home yesterday evening in Brisbane from S908 from Sydney up the Queensland coast & back to Sydney. In our hot little hand is a single sheet with 2009/2010 sailing program as a header. The info should be on Princess site by now, if not let me know here & I will scan doc and find a way to make it available to you. Regards G&H

Hi, just arrived home yesterday evening in Brisbane from S908 from Sydney up the Queensland coast & back to Sydney. In our hot little hand is a single sheet with 2009/2010 sailing program as a header. The info should be on Princess site by now, if not let me know here & I will scan doc and find a way to make it available to you. Regards G&H

The 2009/2010 info has been up for about a year...it's the following season that everyone's waiting for.

Hi Waterwheel,

Oh, please, please let us see your list - I am also waiting for the Sept/Oct 2010 - have been waiting for ages now just to get some idea of where the Dawn Princess is heading too during this time.

I'm getting really anxious to know now....any hints or if anyone knows, please put me out of my misery.....

Thanks for any info anyone can give.

Vicki.

Thanks guys!

Molly Doble: Which cruise are you thinking about?

Hi

I would like to see where they are going Dec 2010 & Jan 2011 as my husband is celebrating his 50th but also i would like to see if they have any 16 or 17 night cruises for the later part of next year. I don't want to wait till May /June to see what they have. :mad:

Thanks Tania

Maybe they just haven't decided yet!

Better they don't release dates and people make bookings only to have their dreams dashed, as I've been reading increasingly in overseas cruise situations.

Despite all the fine print, the cruise industry sells dreams (like Disneyworld on water). Each time they don't deliver those dreams, for whatever reason (except bad weather and safety issues), they harm their industry.

There will be no schedule for 2010/2010 until May/June 2009. That is straight from the cruise line themselves. I wanna plan too!

I don't know if I can wait that long, it is really driving me crazy! Let's hope it is May rather than June!

I have scanned the doc - still in cruise lag, we were told it was just released and covers cruises up to end of 2010 but not sure if it is complete list. Can you send an address where it can be uploaded to emerygl at gmail dot com

Regards G&H

Hi guys,

I'm a little confused, how can I get hold of a copy of this document. Thanks for the "heads up".

I'm off to Sydney tomorrow, to celebrate my birthday, and the beautiful Dawn Princess will be in town - can't wait to see her again and watch her sail away tomorrow night - off to Hawaii and the island for 35 nights - luck people on board.

Vicki.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/emerygl/Princess0910#

Hope this is what you are all seeking. Nothing for 2011 on the doc though. Newspapers here reported Australia recorded a 30% increase in cruise bookings this year (not sure if it is to present; at the same time as last year etc. You can make stats read anything you want) Hopefully all cruises will be as published. Regards G&H

I keep thinking at some point, the Princess website is going to lock me out for checking on the Australia cruises. I think it has become an obsession, checking to see if we can book yet. Anyone else checking multiple times per day? LOL

Archived