Opinion please: Fairfield Inn by Marriott - Newark Airport

Jimbo

• 3 weeks later...
Called the hotel, the Marriott hotel has our reservation......Room and 14 days parking $115.00 total including all taxes and fees. :)

I will report back and tell you the web site I booked it through after I see everything went as stated. I would hate to tell everyone the web site at this time if this was to good to be true and was a scam of some kind.

We will be back home the evening of May 9th to report.

Jimbo:)

Back from our cruise:

Booked the hotel through

https://trinityreservations.com/

$115.00 total including all taxes and fees. Room and 14 days parking the car.

Hotel was nice but nowhere close by for dinner, only thing is the Courtyard Hotel which is within walking distance of the Fairfield Inn which opens for dinner at 5pm. limited menu.

We decided to order take out from a place that was recommended by the front desk. Place was called Eli's Pizza Pasta Italian Ristorante

Very , very good, and cheap prices, delivered it right to our door of the hotel room.

Our Car was parked in a frenced in parking lot the whole time, no problems at all. Very secure, would not have a problem leaving in there again.

We found the hotel with no problem got off at Exit 14 New Jersey Turnpike.

Used http://www.blackexecutivecars.com/ for transporting us to and from Cape Liberty Cruise Port. No problem going to the port, driver was there at the proper time we agreed on.

Getting picked up from the cruise and taking us back to the hotel to get our car was another story.

Driver couldn't understand english and also couldn't find our hotel, drove right past Exit 14 and got off on Exit 13a. all the way to Elizabeth I think, our hotel wa in Newark. We had to help guide the guy back or else I think we would still be in his car.

Other then that everything went well.

Jimbo.......glad it worked out.................:D Welcome home!

and you're from philly or so. jersey so you KNOW how to drive up there!

(now if the stinking phillies would WIN!!!:mad::rolleyes:)

If only they could just start to win at home.......have only won one series all season at home........against the lowly Nationals.....

I wish they would stay on the road all season:D

ah yes...BUT at least they won the game i went to at the end of april....that NEVER happens.........(13-11 against the stinkin Nats!) That was a really good game...couple grand slams....

and today they turned into the mets! caught up, tied the game and choked in the 10th:eek::mad::rolleyes::mad:

Hotel was nice but nowhere close by for dinner, only thing is the Courtyard Hotel which is within walking distance of the Fairfield Inn which opens for dinner at 5pm. limited menu.

the Spanish Tavern in the Ironbound section of Newark has a free shuttle on weekdays, so have an extra glass of sangria with your paella.

Archived