You're not Host C anymore?

Host Caroline

Okay now that your post count has been reset, I'm waiting for the first person to make a comment about you being a new poster!

Hopefully people will realize it's just a name change!

You beat me to this...

I wish just thinking..there's going to be some snippy know it all..

that gives her attitude say she doesn't know what she's talking about because she just registered and only has 10 posts! :D

I "think" my post count is going to be re-set; I hope so... if not I should lay low for a while, eh? Maybe I'll start a "Newbies Only" thread

Ooo, the newbie is troublemaking already!!;)

Caroline thanks for doing such a great job in a thankless position. Now you can get into the jeans in dining room, smoking on balcony and smuggled liquor in luggage fray.

Congrats on your new [sort of ] marriage, hope to meet you cruising.

Oh, and buy the way, any negative comments will be attributed to you being a Troll, what with only 10 posts:D

Caroline,

As the title says, hey you're not going far girl, just across the fence.

Thanks for all the years you have kept me from inadvertently mentioning a specific online TA from Florida. You've gotta admit when we're all talking back and forth it's like conversation...and believe it or not you don't think of it until the "DREADED CC EMAIL" arrives in the old inbox. CC is just like Mexico..."What happens on CC....stays on CC." :D

We not only have to wish you the best thanks for your many years with us as our Super Mod, but wish you many years of happiness together in your newlywed life together and may you both grow old together cruising the oceans of the world. (Gotta get kennels onboard again so Rio can enjoy life too).

Muffin says hi to Rio, and Kathy and I wish you continued success. Keep in touch with us all.

Ciao for now!!!

Caroline, thanks for all you've done over the years. I appreciate all your time and hard work that you gave to make this a great place to be.

I'm looking forward to getting to "know you" in a different capacity, as a fellow board member. Welcome!

Enjoy your "retirement"

We have booked the hotel you recommended in Quebec for October so we will get back to you, hopefully to thank you. :D

Great! I hope you love it as much as I do.. and don't forget to try the Ancient Canadian for a meal.. the fixed price lunch menu before 4:00 is almost the same as dinner.. there are just too many divine little restaurants up there to choose from but this one is a gem..

I will definitely be "around" here on CC.. and hope to meet you someday! I can't wait to hear how you like Quebec.. it is my fav place in the world.

To those of you that mentioned the Shogun thread: all I can say it was a privilege.. really... I've been exactly where he is with two dogs crossing the bridge just weeks apart and your support and messages meant and will continue to mean so much to them... be sure and stop by the thread now moved to Floataway and say "hello" if you get the chance.

To all of you: thank you so much for the kinds words... really. I'm amazed.. and yes, you will see me jumping into waters where moderators fear to tread on some topics...:eek:;)

Ahem. Ahem. Ahem.

How about keeping us all in order instead. :)

ROFLMAO = I love that one.. sometimes you just can't keep people "straight".. or make them that way.....;);)

Oh and for keeping you in Order and for anything I said to offend you in the past... get over it;):D

caroline

Thanks so much for your hard work as Host.

Sometimes it must have been like being a referee in a mud wrestling match.

Your wisdom at knowing "when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em" was "usually" right on. :D

Smooth sailing.

Thank you for all your hard work over the past few years. You definitely will be missed as a moderator but happy to see you will be joining us as a member!

How long do we have to be naughty before a new moderator is in place?:p

ROFLMAO = I love that one.. sometimes you just can't keep people "straight".. or make them that way.....;);)

Oh and for keeping you in Order and for anything I said to offend you in the past... get over it;):D

caroline

Honestly, I don't remember a single time you did. And if you did, it certainly never phased me at all. I don't take those kind of things personally... it's just part of what moderators/hosts have to do. Personally, I would rather see more good moderation than to let the cyber-bullies take over this place.

I guess we will just have to go merrily forward from here.... :D

Archived