I have some very good news!

ohioNCLcruiser

Some of you might remember I was trying to get the Internet Cafe Manager job before..well looks like I might become it after this contract! The current internet cafe manager asked me about it. Fingers crossed! My own cabin with a window..oh yeah!

As far as the Epic my boss suggested me and now I just have to play the waiting game.

Congratulations, James. You must be going something right! I hope you'll be on my 2011 cruise around Hawaii for our 40th Anniversary. We are so looking forward to it! We'll also look forward to meeting you in person and wishing you well. :)

DT

Monica too bad I couldn't make it on that cruise. I'm actually going to spend a weekend in Russell's house in Mel for a weekend from the Sun cruise on my break. I never would guess I would see them again before you guys!

Sheesh, we miss you in Vegas, we miss you on the Spirt, we're gonna miss you on the Pearl. Just when the heck are we going to see you again?!!!!!:eek:

James,

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the Internet and Epic jobs. Hopefully NCL recognizes the good employees and promots accordingly.

If you get the internet job does that mean you'll be able to post more blogs? Love the new site :D... still waiting for a new entry.

I'll be searching you out in another month on the POA.

Karen

now i'm not gonna pretend like i know ohioNCLcruiser like we're long time buddies...but ya gotta be proud of him and....i, too, congratulate you on the future positions with NCL.

(sorry i been away this week...had 2 workshops to facilitate. i have another one tomorrow, but after work hours. so will be busy during the day.)

*eats hot dog*

[quote=ZoneHPH;19202114

*eats hot dog*

James will do well in whatever position he has. The good thing about going to the Internet Cafe is (don't scold me or hold me to this either) but I think it's a vendor that NCL contracts out the service too?? If that is the case he would be paid the same irregardless of what ship he was on. I don't know if NCL America is the same in that sense but I do know this is the case with RCI, Celebrity and Princess. :cool:

Archived