Passports

surfgirl67

My DH and I applied for ours on the 1st of April and have not received them as of yet. I am looking forward to their arrival, hope they show up this week or next week. This will get me more excited about my upcoming cruise, and having it will ease my mind concerning my baby girl going to China this summer with her college this June.

My DH and I applied for ours on the 1st of April and have not received them as of yet. I am looking forward to their arrival, hope they show up this week or next week. This will get me more excited about my upcoming cruise, and having it will ease my mind concerning my baby girl going to China this summer with her college this June.

Have you gone to US Dept. of State website to check your status....I did and it told me that mine had been processed and mailed out...should receive it by 24th, but I got it on 20th.

I checked the site tonight and was told that my application was not found. I applied for mine and DH on the 1st of April at our local post office, should I call the local office in Chicago to check on them. I know that I have several months before my cruuise, but I would hate for DH b-Cert. to get lost. It is the original from TENN, and would be hard to get a new one, mine is from Illinios so not to hard. I will check back later this week and see what I can find out.:(

I checked the site tonight and was told that my application was not found. I applied for mine and DH on the 1st of April at our local post office, should I call the local office in Chicago to check on them. I know that I have several months before my cruuise, but I would hate for DH b-Cert. to get lost. It is the original from TENN, and would be hard to get a new one, mine is from Illinios so not to hard. I will check back later this week and see what I can find out.:(

We applied for our passports four weeks ago. Three days ago the online check said there was no application found. Yesterday I checked and it said it was being processed. Today I received an e-mail stating it was completed and being mailed today. If you want, you can call them and they will look it up for you. I am sure everything is fine. But I do understand the feeling when you just do not know. I was getting worried myself. All is good.

OH MY...I would definitely call - it should be showing up on website by now.

I applied for my 15 year old DD's on March 13 and when I check the web site, it says no application found. The check has been cashed. I will wait a couple of weeks and than call if I haven't received it. It is just nerve raking waiting for it, since me and my Dh have ours and the final payment has been done on our cruise. Hopefully we will get it soon.

Do you think it takes longer if you write a check vs paying with debit/check card? Does the post office take checks for passport apps

they did take my check at my postoffice...make sure you take 2 checks...i was never informed about that..so i had to pay by check and debit card..

i got mine today....30 day turn around to be exact...

they did take my check at my postoffice...make sure you take 2 checks...i was never informed about that..so i had to pay by check and debit card..

i got mine today....30 day turn around to be exact...

I didn't think about that - application fee and processing fee. My DH has to apply for his for our Jamaica trip (flying to all inclusive resort) and I would have sent him with 1 check. thanks so much

My wife and I just got emails today that our passports were mailed out via priority mail. We should see them by thursday/friday which would be a couple days over 3 weeks for us. A lot faster than I believed was possible.

Archived