Oasis life boat (tender)

Tyron

Guys .... you have all got it wrong.....:eek: .... those are the New Outside Outside Suites on the Oasis.......:D ... hope our Balcony on it is that big!!!

Seem to recall that the ones on the Ruby Princess held 200.

Guys .... you have all got it wrong.....:eek: .... those are the New Outside Outside Suites on the Oasis.......:D ... hope our Balcony on it is that big!!!

Seem to recall that the ones on the Ruby Princess held 200.

I guess you mean the new floating suites!! WOW!!

:eek::eek:

WOW - that is a big lifeboat. I'm VERY excited to hear the Oasis is actually docking in it's ports (probably why there aren't very many stops... :D - you need one big dock!!). Every time I see some new photo - it makes the ship seem more real...:rolleyes:

WOW - that is a big lifeboat. I'm VERY excited to hear the Oasis is actually docking in it's ports (probably why there aren't very many stops... :D - you need one big dock!!). Every time I see some new photo - it makes the ship seem more real...:rolleyes:

That and probably most of the reason, it's a destination unto itself. They need the passengers to spend money on board to help pay for it. Only 3 ports! 4 days of spending...kaching

They could have saved some money. Instead of buying new lifeboats, go ahead and attached the Soveriegn, Majesty and Monarch to the side of the Oasis.

One of the most humerous posts I have read on these boards in a long time! roflmao

Tim

Archived