Island vs Coral - Differences

bjboothman

I've sailed the Coral a half dozen times; just today booked a cruise on the Island and it appears she is identical.

Are there any differences?

Does anyone recall which dining room on the ISLAND is anytime dining?

I've sailed the Coral a half dozen times; just today booked a cruise on the Island and it appears she is identical.

Are there any differences?

Does anyone recall which dining room on the ISLAND is anytime dining?

Pretty much identical, though Island has the Sanctuary.

When we booked our upcomming Panama Canal on the Island, I was confused as to why the Coral was a couple hundred dollars more. We couldn't find any differences in itineries. Just wondering. I think the same was true for other itineries also.:confused:

When we booked our upcomming Panama Canal on the Island, I was confused as to why the Coral was a couple hundred dollars more. We couldn't find any differences in itineries. Just wondering. I think the same was true for other itineries also.:confused:

Sailing dates. The prices can be variable based on that alone, even though these 2 ships are identical & itineraries the same.

Rumor has it that after the dry dock the Coral will have MUTS

Largin,

Do you know if the Island has been in dry dock recently or scheduled for one in the near future? After reading the post about the cruise right before dry dock with all the construction going on I would not be happy a happy camper if that happened.

Largin,

Do you know if the Island has been in dry dock recently or scheduled for one in the near future? After reading the post about the cruise right before dry dock with all the construction going on I would not be happy a happy camper if that happened.

The Island was in a wet dock at the Port of LA in May 08, thats when the sancuary was added.

Archived