~Cruise Critic Group Cruise To Alaska ~ Amsterdam May 2010~

LEtue

Thanks everyone for the words or encouragement and support. It hasn't been a great start for the group and somehow we did get off track. I will start a new "official" sailing thread so we can keep Cruise Critic Members aware that we are out here. This thread was used to gage interest and get everything started and it did serve a purpose. I was intending to start a new "officia" sailing thread but I thought I would wait until things cooled off a bit. Maybe that was a bad idea....so I will do that ASAP.

I know there a lot of people that have booked elsewhere so I'm going to ask a favor. Please let me know if you find something better so the whole group can benefit. You can still book elsewhere if you prefer but I would like to at least get the information to Johna so she has a chance to go back to HAL with it. And rather that post here - send me an email and I will pass it up the ladder!

There is a lot of work that goes into making a great group cruise - but it will be worth it in the end and I really do look forward to meeting all of you on the Amsterdam :D

I agree Linda should get roses (and chocolates:)). I think you did a great job of organizing this cruise. I'm so glad you were able to make this an "official" group and I'm just sorry I can't join you!:( Maybe next time, have a wonderful cruise!:D

Sue

Hi, all! Just saw the "Official" thread! Sounds like the group cruise has successfully regrouped! (Sue, I loved your fireworks) Yes, indeed, Linda has done a great job and deserves a big pat on the back! See ya on the Roll Call!

TN_4-10-07_28a.jpg

Hurray for Linda!!! All past hard feelings are now thrown overboard. We're starting fresh and ready to celebrate. Woo hoo.:)

Nice fireworks! Nothing like an early 4th of July celebration!

Archived