Just off Liberty of the Seas; Western Caribbean...

If you do the Flowrider or rock climbing wall at the beginning of the cruise (like on the first sea day), do you have to wear some kind of bracelet for the rest of the cruise to be able to do it again later in the week? I read that somewhere and wasn't sure what the deal was.

Thanks,

Erica

If you do the Flowrider or rock climbing wall at the beginning of the cruise (like on the first sea day), do you have to wear some kind of bracelet for the rest of the cruise to be able to do it again later in the week? I read that somewhere and wasn't sure what the deal was.

Thanks,

Erica

Well you have to sign off on a disclaimer so the bracelet tells the attendant that you have already signed the disclaimer.

Ladies have to wear a shirt over their swimsuits for obvious reasons... OH????

Well you have to sign off on a disclaimer so the bracelet tells the attendant that you have already signed the disclaimer.

Is that for the rock climbing wall too, or just the Flowrider? If I take the bracelet off, will I not be allowed to do it again later in the week?

Thanks,

Erica

We had a connecting aft cabins 1406 with 1404 and the connecting door was next to the couch on the same wall as our bed. But in 1404 the connecting wall was also next to their couch but their bed was on the opposite wall. If that makes sense.. I have pictures if you want to see.

Thanks for the info so there is a couch in both rooms do u know if u were D1 or D2 we are D2 Would appreciate any pics u have and again thanks! can't wait 2 go is it July11th yet?:):D

Is that for the rock climbing wall too, or just the Flowrider? If I take the bracelet off, will I not be allowed to do it again later in the week?

Thanks,

Erica

If you take the bracelet off you will have to re-sign the consent form and get a new bracelet.

I was able to slide mine off so I just slid it back on before I did the flowrider.

The bracelet if for the flowrider, rock wall, and ice rink.

• 2 months later...

Hi Janet

Id like to say thank you very much for such a great review of Liberty, my family and I are sailing on her in September and I have learned so much from your post!

I wish we were sailing with you guys as you had so much fun!

Thanks again!

Kirsty

Ladies have to wear a shirt over their swimsuits for obvious reasons... OH????

• 1 year later...

HI Janet,

I just had to respond to this thread in order to let you know what a wonderful job you did of conveying the enjoyment you had on your Liberty cruise. I am cruiseaholic who has been living through a long dry spell and after booking my first cruise in almost four years I am getting GREAT pleasure in obsessing over my pending cruise on the Liberty.

I have read over 150 individual reviews of this ship and I can not help but say that yours was far and away the most enjoyable to relive with you and enjoy. I felt that not only did you have a fabulous trip but you did a splendid job of sharing it even down to the imbeded pictures.

I hope you have many more trips like the one the 10 of you shared and I hope that there is as much thought, creativity fun in each of them. And if you are able to share them as you did the Liberty trip then I wil be looking forward to enjoying them with you. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to enjoy the cruising life without leaving my home, keep up the good work.

Archived